Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #157: Staking the Flag

Torald still has a massive headache. He looks around the battlefield. 'did you guys do all this? Dont remember much about the battle. Must have been knocked out at the start.' 

As Hoke starts handing out items and equipment, Torald walks over to Ezeran. 'please tell me I at least hit an enemy before I went down. A barbarian that goes down without damaging a single enemy isnt worthy.' 

Torald takes a look at the items Hoke handed him. 'Thanks. Not sure if I deserve them, though. Didnt do much, did I?

OoC this is posted from my phone, so no colors for text...

As he checked the "turtles" to see if any of them survived he said (mostly to himself). 

I wonder if anyone wants this -Wraps of the Steadfast Tortoise (Grants Reinforced Effect, Handwear, Suitable for Chi Monks) or this "White Ninja Cowl". 

OoC:

@Waterbrick Down it looks like you forget a drop from one of the "Shadow Assassin's" (A or B) it was a Simple Halberd (WP: 10; Halberd) and a Smoke Bomb. 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Add a comment

9 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

OoC:

Hide contents

@Waterbrick Down it looks like you forget a drop from one of the "Shadow Assassin's" (A or B) it was a Simple Halberd (WP: 10; Halberd) and a Smoke Bomb. 

Are you keeping those?  If so, I need to edit the loot distribution.  What all did Germ steal?

2 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Torald takes a look at the items Hoke handed him. 'Thanks. Not sure if I deserve them, though. Didnt do much, did I?

"You were here to fight and landed to final blow.  You did your part."

18 minutes ago, UsernameMDM said:

"You were here to fight and landed to final blow.  You did your part."

If you say so. 

1 hour ago, UsernameMDM said:

Are you keeping those?  If so, I need to edit the loot distribution.  What all did Germ steal?

OoC:

You are misinterpreting what is going on. If I did not steal any thing From the "Shadow Assassins" their would be two 

Simple Halberd(s) and two more Smoke Bomb(s). But I only stolen from one of the "Shadow Assassins". Because the other one is was KO before I went after him. 

Was I stolen was a Simple Halberd, Smoke Bomb, Flying Talon and Wraps of the Steadfast Tortoise. 

So I got one of the "Simple Halberd" and someone else should get the other "Simple Halberd". And their is another "Smoke Bomb" up for grabs. If you check page 26 for the start of the Battle their is five Smoke Bombs and I only stolen one should be four left at the end of the Battle. But WBD only put out three. He might of thought I stolen from both "Shadow Assassins" (A & B). 

As for the - Wraps of the Steadfast Tortoise (Grants Reinforced Effect, Handwear, Suitable for Chi Monks) . If someone wants them badly enough I just going to give away. I just done see myself really using them. Edit - I also add the "White Ninja Cowl" up for trade. Mostly for the same reason as the "Wraps". 

Edit - I double checked and it was Round 8 when I stole from "Assassin A". And that was the last time I stole anything. So it was "Assassin B" stuff that was not dropped (Simple Halberd & Smoke Bomb). I hope this clears things up. 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Add a comment

As soon as the battle ended Throlar, ignoring all else, rushed over to Lippi's side, knelt down and began feverishly checking to se if he was still alive.

"Please don't be dead, please don't be dead please don't be dead..."

25 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

As soon as the battle ended Throlar, ignoring all else, rushed over to Lippi's side, knelt down and began feverishly checking to se if he was still alive.

Would a Potion help? 

OoC:

Please check double check my last two post out. I did edit them. Mostly for trading (or giving items away).

Edited by samurai-turtle
Spelling

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

Would a Potion help? 

"Not if he's already dead it won't!" said Throlar irritably.

12 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Hoke walks over to Lady Umbra and helps her up.

"Are you ok?" he asks her.

He looks around at all of the fallen Kappa and wonders how they would have acted or reacted had they had known the truth about their leader, but it was too late for that now.

Loot: (feel free to trade with someone if you want something else)
Ezeran - Amethyst, White Ninja Cowl, Smoke Bomb, Simple Staff, 40 Gold
Torald - Torangu's Trident, White Ninja Cowl, Pugilist’s Gloves, Smoke Bomb, 40 Gold
Throlar - Robes of the Kappa Master, Smoke Bomb, Nunchaku, 40 Gold
Germ - White Ninja Cowl, Arrogant Prick Steals, 40 Gold
Hoke - 100 Gold

Umbra rights herself and dusts herself off.
heroicanpc-umbrashadeaux.jpg
"I'll live. Looks like ze demon was taken care of... Wouldn't be ze first time for your organization, would it?"

9 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

As he checked the "turtles" to see if any of them survived he said (mostly to himself). 

I wonder if anyone wants this -Wraps of the Steadfast Tortoise (Grants Reinforced Effect, Handwear, Suitable for Chi Monks) or this "White Ninja Cowl". 

OoC:

Reveal hidden contents

Germ searches among the rebel Kappa, but finds none still living.

QM Note: You are correct about the loot and I've updated accordingly.

7 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Thorlar finds a weak pulse on the Kappa, as Lippi barely grasps on to life.

33005640665_d8c18383ed_t.jpg
"I ssssuggesssst we leave thissss place quickly, if we wisssh to get medical attention for the youth."

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"I'll live. Looks like ze demon was taken care of... Wouldn't be ze first time for your organization, would it?"

Thorlar finds a weak pulse on the Kappa, as Lippi barely grasps on to life.
33005640665_d8c18383ed_t.jpg
"I ssssuggesssst we leave thissss place quickly, if we wisssh to get medical attention for the youth."

Umbra, are you going to need a Potion too? 

8 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Not if he's already dead it won't!" said Throlar irritably.

A little annoyed that Throlar just snapped at him. But thought it would be better to just let it go. 

What is that? He is still alive. See if he will take this Potion. 

As Germ offered one of his Potions for use on the Kappa. 

8 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Hoke, forgetting himself, tries to help Lady Umbra dust herself off.

"No, Madame, it wouldn't be the first time," he said, thinking of the wicked weapon, now an order hidden in his glove,"Or the last."

21 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Additons:

Loot: (feel free to trade with someone if you want something else)
Ezeran - Amethyst, White Ninja Cowl, Smoke Bomb, Simple Staff, 40 Gold
Torald - Torangu's Trident, White Ninja Cowl, Pugilist’s Gloves, Smoke Bomb, 40 Gold
Throlar - Robes of the Kappa Master, Smoke Bomb, Nunchaku, 40 Gold
Germ - White Ninja Cowl, Arrogant Prick Steals, Smoke Bomb, 40 Gold
Hoke - 100 Gold, Simple Halberd

On 5/18/2017 at 5:39 PM, Alfadas said:

As Hoke starts handing out items and equipment, Torald walks over to Ezeran. 'please tell me I at least hit an enemy before I went down. A barbarian that goes down without damaging a single enemy isnt worthy.' 

Ezeran takes the items from Hoke and puts it in his satchel. "You were like a tornado out there! Well done my friend! I'm still sore in my back from that fall.."

15 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

A little annoyed that Throlar just snapped at him. But thought it would be better to just let it go. 

What is that? He is still alive. See if he will take this Potion. 

As Germ offered one of his Potions for use on the Kappa. 

Throlar took the potion and used it on Lippi.

13 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Hoke, forgetting himself, tries to help Lady Umbra dust herself off.

"No, Madame, it wouldn't be the first time," he said, thinking of the wicked weapon, now an order hidden in his glove,"Or the last."

"Zanks, I won't go down so easy." The marauder flashes a locket that glows with a pale blue light. "Are we all done here? Looks like ze zreat has been mitigated."

5 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Throlar took the potion and used it on Lippi.

The Kappa coughs up some blood before slowly coming to.
33818922121_edbaf3a931_t.jpg
"Well wasn't expecting to see you all again. Can't say coming back from the dead is so delightful. Is it over?"

The Party
hoke_ableword_1b.jpg
Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, Matchmaker and Rock Champion of Decamon (UsernameMDM) *Party Leader*
Human Male Paragon
Level 58.6 *Blessed* *Immune to Fragile, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind* *Absorbs Poison* *Gains Triple Experience*
Power Bonus: 10 (+3 WP)
Defense: 58
Health: 123/123
Gold: 1138
Equipment: Zoot's Order (WP:40; Deals Darkness, Light, Ice, Cursed, Fragile, permanently Poisoned-by-10, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only [Hydra Tongue, Crimson Haze, Amethyst, Diamond, Etherial Opal]), Mythril Buckler (SP:41, Amethyst, Mythril), Hydra Skin (SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear), Helm of Prestige (SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons), Bone Claws (+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear),  Sven's Heavy Armor (SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile),  Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail": encouraged, hastened, lucky and inspired), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1, footwear), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory), 
Inventory:
Weapons - Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear), Blue Steel Shield (SP:5, Immune to Blind), Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword), Glistening Halberd WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance), Fang Dagger (WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword), Longsword (WP: 5), Fleuret (WP: 5, Longsword), Simple Halberd (WP: 10, Halberd)
Artifacts - Obsan's "Masterpiece" (SP: 10; suitable for knights, barbarians, beast masters, dragoons, marauders and regulators; Immune to Ice, Wind and Wood; bodywear), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, Accessory), Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks), Samurai Helmet (WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors), Sterile Gloves (Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Shadeaux Cape (SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.), Iceborn's Improved Summoning Amulet (Can be used once per quest to revive a fallen enemy to join the party. The enemy has a level equal to their previous level, and health equal to the half the health of the hero reviving them. Their class can be determined by the QM, and they cannot be revived by Phoenix Essences. Accessory), Counerstrike Gloves, Goggles, Shackles of War
Gems - Ruby (Fire), Etherial Sapphire (Sealed+Wind), Emerald (Wood), Etherial Aquamarine (Confusion+Water), Topaz (Lightning), Etherial Garnet (Slowed+Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned), Opal
Scrolls - Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep
Tools - Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 2x Dirt Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Seal Bomb, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle),
Consumables - 7x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 4x Remedy, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, 2x Ambrosia, Soma, 5x Mead, 2x Smelling Salts, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 5x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Henry Award (Can be sold for 200 Gold or to give +1 HP or +1 Power to a character, Consumable, Soul-bound), Crimson Haze (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects permanently), Pickled Mushroom (Unknown effect, Consumable), Ambrosia
Decamon Deck - Nixie (Water 7), Reaper (Dark 8), Stone Golem (Rock 8), Carcinos (Aquatic 8), Storm Elemental (Electric 8), Tianlong (Ethereal 10)

AuPkwWK.png
The Demon Germ (Samurai Turtle) 
??? years old ; Half Demon; Male Black Knight 
Level 21.33 *Immune to Light and Darkness*
Power Bonus: 4
Defense: 20
Health: 31/38
Gold: 1316
Equipment: Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear),  Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Crested Shield (SP: 13), Unholy Armor, Simple Halberd (WP: 10, Halberd)
Inventory:
Weapons - Gaia Blade (WP:5, Wood-elemental, ignores SP foes weak to Wood,(aquatic and Rock) gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword), borrowed from Vindsval (Asphalt), Obsidian Scimitar (WP:20; Darkness-elemental; longsword), Sword-Fish (WP 8, WP doubles if target has been attacked by Spear-Fish or Flail-Fish, Longsword), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), Unicorn’s Horn (WP:8, healing becomes nurturing, removing negative effects as well; Diamond/Light-elemental staff)Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon), Ignis Blade (WP:5, Fire-elemental, ignores SP of foes weak to Fire, (Beasts, Icey, and Plants) gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; great-sword), borrowed from Vindsval (Asphalt), , Red Shield (SP:8; shield), Brilliant Dagger (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Blind), Winter Shield (SP:10; absorb Ice but takes double damage from Fire; shield), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:8; Deals Bleeding 1; throwing weapon), ,Flying Talon (WP: 10, Steals one drop at Random from Enemy, Whip), 
Artifacts -  Demon Wings (Take To The Skies dealsDarkness-elemental damage and Hexed instead of Wind-elemental damage and Stunned; backwear, suitable to The Demon Germ only), Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness/Amethyst & Emerald/Wood; backwear),  Wraps of the Steadfast Tortoise (Grants Reinforced Effect, Handwear, Suitable for Chi Monks), Black Knight's Armor (SP:4; Protects from Stunned-effects; immune to Fire/Ruby; suitable for Black Knights; bodywear), White Ninja Cowl
Gems / Scrolls - Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.),
Consumables - Smoke Bomb (x5), Level-Up Mushroom, Bone (x6), Deadly Venom (x3), Remedy (x4), Human Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from humanoid enemies during one battle unless he is the last hero standing; consumable.), Potion (x4), Venom (x3), Mead, Grand Potion (x3)
Tools - Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Crescent Seal (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of combat)
Other 2 Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver), Gold Bar (A bar of gold. Value: 50 gold) loaned to Vindsval (Asphalt)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg
Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 21.67 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*
Power Bonus: 3 (+2 spellpower)
Defense: 5
Health: 35/35
Ether: 20/29
Gold: 313
Equipment: Ooze Wand (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Slow), Sneezing Demon (SP:2; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Inventory:
Weapons - 
Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Unicorn’s Horn (WP:8, healing becomes nurturing, removing negative effects as well; Diamond/Light-elemental staff), Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff), Simple Staff (WP: 10)
Artifacts - Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone),  Pointy Hat, Mage's Muffler, Bad Luck Charm, Sterile Gloves (Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone), White Ninja Cowl
Gems - Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind), Ruby (Fire), Etherial Sapphire (Sealed+Wind), Emerald (Wood), Etherial Aquamarine (Confusion+Water), Topaz (Lightning), Etherial Garnet (Slowed+Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned), Opal (Ice), Amethyst (Darkness)
Consumables - 5x grand potions, 5x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, 2x smelling salts, ether core, nostrums, 2x Smoke Bomb, myrrh, venom, Mulled Wine, Pickled Mushroom, Soma
Tools - Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm *Nimble* *Immune to Weakened*
137 year old male Dwarven Warden. 
Level: 20
Power Bonus: 1
Defense: 5
Health: 43/43
Gold: 150
Equipment:  Sundering Longsword (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to deal Fragile, Poisoned 1), Greaves of the Wolf (SP: 5; Wearer is Nimble; footwear),  Lion's Plate (Max health +5, Power +1; wearer is immune to weakened; suitable for knights and barbarians; body wear), Shield of Invisibility (SP: 0; the user is immune to free hits until they are the last hero standing),
Inventory:
Weapons - Huntsman's Bow (WP: 7; damages undead; bow), Elven Sword (WP: 5, longsword), Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance), Blackstone Club (WP: 30; Earth and darkness elemental; club),  Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits; throwing weapon), Mopagsaber (WP: 12; Ice elemental; longsword), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon),
Artifacts -  Quiver of Homing Arrows (Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear),  Amulet of Elven Loyalty (Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes encouraged if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory),  Monkey Armor (SP:4, immune to earth and bound; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; body wear), Mage's Muffler, Sandman's Parasol, Elven Shield (SP: 5; Ice and darkness elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing), Crow Helmet (SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear), Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), Weathered Shield (SP: 15), Robes of the Kappa Master (+20 Health, User is Slowed, Torsowear), Nunchaku
Consumables - x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x3 Remedy, Soma, x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, x3 Smoke Bomb,x4 Shattering Arrow (lowers enemy SP by 10 points, suitable for classes that use crossbows and bows), Grating Stone, Mulled Wine
Tools - Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.
Other - Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).
Decamon Deck - Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1), Specter (Dark 2), Dryad (Plant 6)

19629865404_3247848494_s.jpg
Torald Waruelf, 
Matchmaker (Alfadas)
20 year old male human Barbarian *Immune to Ice, Wind, & Wood*
Level 15
Power Bonus: 5
Defense: 10
Health: 24/24
Gold: 266
Equipment: Keen Axe (WP 15, Ignores SP), Boots of Drunken Boxing (Power +2; if wearer is encouraged: power +8. Footwear. Suitable for Torald only), Obsan's "Masterpiece" Armor (SP: 10; suitable for knights, barbarians, beast masters, dragoons, marauders and regulators; Immune to Ice, Wind and Wood; bodywear), 
Inventory:
Weapons - Spear (WP:5), Old and Rusty Greatsword (WP: 3), Broken Spear (WP: 3; Causes Bleeding and Poisoned by 2 every other round used), Sludge Glaive (WP:8, pierces defense and causes either fragile or weakened; halberd), Spark Hammer (WP: 8 Lightning & Wood elemental Hammer. Double WP against flying and mechanical, Poisoned 10), Whispering Greatsword (WP: 10, 1/3 Chance to Seal), Torangu's Trident (WP: 20, SP: 5, cannot be used with Shield, Trident)
Artifacts - Pongcanis Shield (SP: 7; Shield),  Crocodile Belt (Max. Health +2; accessory), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; footwear.), 2x Tricorne (SP:3, headwear; suitable to anyone), Black Knight's Armor, White Ninja Cowl, Pugilist's Gloves
Consumables - Fire Bomb, 4 Potions, 9 Mead, 3 Venom, Feather of White, Smoke Bomb
Tools - Shovel, Pickaxe, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)

15 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Well wasn't expecting to see you all again. Can't say coming back from the dead is so delightful. Is it over?"

"Yes, though I was unconscious for most of the fight and missed some things. Apparently Giorgione transformed into a kitty person halfway through."

On 5/18/2017 at 2:37 PM, Alfadas said:

If you say so. 

11 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran takes the items from Hoke and puts it in his satchel. "You were like a tornado out there! Well done my friend! I'm still sore in my back from that fall.."

If it makes you two feel better I almost went down myself. 

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Zanks, I won't go down so easy." The marauder flashes a locket that glows with a pale blue light. "Are we all done here? Looks like ze zreat has been mitigated."

Is that the same "magic" that keeps the "heeroos" alive? 

For the most part, why would they be hiding here? I get a feeling that they might be trying to do some sort of ceremony. 

Edited by samurai-turtle

1 hour ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Yes, though I was unconscious for most of the fight and missed some things. Apparently Giorgione transformed into a kitty person halfway through."

"Kitty person?"

12 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Is that the same "magic" that keeps the "heeroos" alive?  

Umbra smiles,
"The Falconer is not one to share zat power, especially being a Boneparte. No ze Guild of Invision has been testing some prototypes."

15 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

For the most part, why would they be hiding here? I get a feeling that they might be trying to do some sort of ceremony. 

"This shrine is dedicated to the tradition of our people, I'm sure Giorgione felt by claiming it he represented the heritage of the Kappa."

14 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Torald smiles. Thanks. Is your back hurting much?

3 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

If it makes you two feel better I almost went down myself. 

Almost isn't completely. But yeah. It was a tough fight, even though I wasn't around for very long. 

3 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Kitty person?"

"A talking humanoid cat, he had really long fangs and these weird, cold, blue eyes. Do you know anything about that?"

3 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Kitty person?"

"This shrine is dedicated to the tradition of our people, I'm sure Giorgione felt by claiming it he represented the heritage of the Kappa."

21 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

"A talking humanoid cat, he had really long fangs and these weird, cold, blue eyes. Do you know anything about that?"

Wouldn't be easier to just call it a were-cat? What he is exactly is a mystery to me. 

But you got to remember that he was just pretending to be a Kappa. Maybe he was just going to corrupt the place. Or I get the feeling summon something. 

52 minutes ago, Alfadas said:

Almost isn't completely. But yeah. It was a tough fight, even though I wasn't around for very long. 

Hey, if I didn't keep my distance and was to slow with my Potions. I would of been checking the back of my eyeballs, again. 

49 minutes ago, MysticModulus said:

"Should we explore this place?"

Good idea. Maybe we find something useful, or some information about the Kitty demon. 

11 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"I wouldn't mind taking a look around first.  Then we should head back to the village and let them know what happened and about the tiger-demon."

Edited by UsernameMDM

21 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"I have heard the masters tell of such a demon, though I know not its name. It is a shape shifter."

15 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

"I wouldn't mind taking a look around first.  Then we should head back to the village and let them know what happened and about the tiger-demon."

Hoke inspects around the shrine and finds a black tome scrawled in abyssal handwriting, well hidden behind the alter.