MKJoshA

Episode XIV: Before the Storm

On 5/2/2017 at 1:15 PM, Tariq j said:

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, rebel scum :vader:

On 5/2/2017 at 10:38 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Or spit your coffee out ;) @KlodsBrik

Yeah, I was very careful this time reading the post´s. :laugh:
I was honestly worried about my laptop when I spitted coffee all over it. I wasnt a small amount. Lycky for me it survived.

Unfortunately still only considering joining, as a lot of work had come to me recently.

And I haven´t even had time to finish my Matrix build for my cube layout project, even though Im so close to finishing it.

But it´s so tempting to join in. I really want to have a go with building Star Wars now.
I know Im often working with lot´s of project´s at a time. That dont worry me. I fortunately still have lot´s of brick´s to work with.
Im worried about time, and of joing in not being able to deliver. That would make an even bigger deserter rebel scum :tongue:

EDIT: On a second note. Felt like I could just as well ask in here. Where can I find an encyclopedia of Star Wars vessels on the internet with size comparison ?
Ive noticed that a lot of you are building from "technical drawings" , I just can´t seem to find any. 
Mail me please if you wont post in here, as it´s sort of offtopic :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

On 02/02/2017 at 0:59 PM, MKJoshA said:

All rules in the Core Rules topic apply unless otherwise stated in this explanation or the rules above.

Is the link wrong? It leads me to this:

Also, can I post a portion of my SoNE build after the episode is over in the Star Wars forum as a separate MOC?

38 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Is the link wrong? It leads me to this:

Also, can I post a portion of my SoNE build after the episode is over in the Star Wars forum as a separate MOC?

Sorry about the bad link, it's fixed now!

As for posting in the Star Wars forum after the contest, go for it! 

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:34 PM, KlodsBrik said:

Yeah, I was very careful this time reading the post´s. :laugh:
I was honestly worried about my laptop when I spitted coffee all over it. I wasnt a small amount. Lycky for me it survived.

Unfortunately still only considering joining, as a lot of work had come to me recently.

And I haven´t even had time to finish my Matrix build for my cube layout project, even though Im so close to finishing it.

But it´s so tempting to join in. I really want to have a go with building Star Wars now.
I know Im often working with lot´s of project´s at a time. That dont worry me. I fortunately still have lot´s of brick´s to work with.
Im worried about time, and of joing in not being able to deliver. That would make an even bigger deserter rebel scum :tongue:

EDIT: On a second note. Felt like I could just as well ask in here. Where can I find an encyclopedia of Star Wars vessels on the internet with size comparison ?
Ive noticed that a lot of you are building from "technical drawings" , I just can´t seem to find any. 
Mail me please if you wont post in here, as it´s sort of offtopic :classic:

There are a couple of Youtube videos out there which have a full comparison of all the ships and bases.

On 5/2/2017 at 1:15 PM, Tariq j said:
Edited by KlodsBrik
Domnt know what happened. I cant write anything in the post itself. I was supposed to say Thanks. I should have edited my post above and said that I have found what Ive been looking for.

Oh, are we supposed to be finished by now? I haven't even started :look: Got caught up in RL stuff and happen to only be able to start today. :sadnew: But there's still some time left after all... :)

Just a reminder, you all have just over a week left to finish your entries and post them!

Be sure to correctly title your builds (and generally, read all of the rules so you don't get DQ'd on a technicality). 

• All entries must be posted as a new topic in the Nar Eurbrikka subforum, the title prefixed by, "[SoNE Ep. XIV]" and the Planet depicted (For example, "[SoNE Ep. XIV] Wobani - Slumming It Home") The appropriateness, accuracy, and creativity involved in your interpretation of the identified planet will weigh heavily in the points you are rewarded.

Also, the deadline is quickly approaching. Be sure to get your builds posted in time. Below is a link to the latest time zone to hit midnight.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/baker-island

Just noticed that I used the wrong number in the title for the previous chapter. I'm sure the judges would have noticed, but to make sure I'll just point out that the build for this episode is for Rodia, not Hapes :)

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Below are the scores:

Rebels:
Average Score per builder: 6.4 (45.1 total)
Builders x2: 14
Total = 20.4

Empire:
Average Score per builder: 5.7 (62.7 total)
Builders x2: 22
Total = 27.7

Empire Wins!

Highest Scoring Builder:
Ninja Nin - Rebels (9.5)

Runner Up:
Goatman461 - Empire (9.3)

The Rebels gain the following planets:

Jedha
Onderon
Clak'dor
Ryloth
Akiva
Talus

The Empire gains the following planets:

Tython
Muunilinst
Saleucami
Scarif
Rodia
Brentaal IV
Chandrila
Takodana
Jakku
Lah'mu

All Scores:
Rebels:

Jannik 7
Ninja Nin 10
Forresto 9
Cody Startale 7
MKJoshA 8
8-bit Ramen 2
MontyPython 3

Empire:

Tariq J 4
goatman461 9
pombe 7
LucasLaughing 7
LEGORACER1 3
Puvel 6
Commander Beltar 6
Kodan Black 7
Brickwolf 4
Vaderfan2187 2
Thebreeze111 8

I'm working on updating the map still.

Yayyyyy!!!!!!

I got 2 points, lol. :grin: I guess it's because my house was rubbish.

Edited by VaderFan2187
May I have the tag please?

Well done Ninja Nin, well deserved with that amazing build. Thanks to the organisers

Congratulations, everyone! Though it is very hard to believe that the Empire won this round, again... if I didn't know any better, I would wonder if the ISB happens to have some judges' family members in custody... *cough cough*

5 minutes ago, Cody Startale said:

Congratulations, everyone! Though it is very hard to believe that the Empire won this round, again... if I didn't know any better, I would wonder if the ISB happens to have some judges' family members in custody... *cough cough*

It is highly suspicious how often the Empire win!

1 minute ago, Jannik said:

It is highly suspicious how often the Empire win!

It's just that we're really good builders :tongue:

Just joking. I'm not that good. But there are some really good builders on both sides. Congrats @Ninja Nin and @goatman461!!

Rebel Scum! How dare you suggest the Empire's Victory is simply down to cheating :laugh:, next thing you'll be saying the Empire have a traitor known as "Fulcrum" who is feeding information to the Rebels! 

Great contest though, and congratulations to all the players for their builds :thumbup:

Great contest and lots of awesome entries. Congrats Ninja Nin and goatman461 for those incredible entries :thumbup:

Now that we have a list of new planets, time for me to start making some freebuilds. 

Congratulations to all involved this was a really really fun competition and its really cool seeing everyone's builds. Thanks mods for running yet another awesome episode, these are always tons of fun to build for! 

Well done Ninjanin and Goatman, you're builds are beautiful and great to look at!

I missed that it had been scored, congrats to everyone. A lot of very visually pleasing entries. Good job Empire, winning as we are supposed to. :tongue:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hi @MKJoshA/any other game mod, will the next episode be up within the upcoming week? No rush, just curious :)

Cheers!

It will be up within the next week. :classic: