Ashnflash

LEGO BrickHeadz Wishlist and Ideas

9 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

No really, I'd most like to see a BrickHeadz "selfie" set that includes a a basic body frame and a lot of different parts to customize it for different skin and hair colors and hairstyles.

Now that's a novel idea! But it would require enough parts to substitute all the hands, feet, and face, which would make it quite expensive (and have a lot of spare parts left over).

But can't we just make our own selfie brickheadz then? I mean it's just bricks. We got bricks, right? Maybe not printed tiles

Doctor Who:

The First Doctor

The Second Doctor

The Third Doctor

The Fourth Doctor

The Fifth Doctor

The Sixth Doctor

The Seventh Doctor

The Eighth Doctor

The War Doctor

The Ninth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

The Eleventh Doctor

The Twelfth Doctor

Sarah Jane Smith

Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

Roger Degaldo Master

Rose Tyler

Clara Oswald

Bill

Nardole

Harry Potter:

Harry

Ron

Hermione

Dumbledore

Severus Snape

Hagrid

Voldemort

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them:

Newt Scamander

Jacob Kowalski

Porpentina Goldstein 

Queenie

Ghostbusters (1984):

Peter Venkman

Ray Stantz

Egon Spengler

Winston Zeddemore

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Ghostbusters (2016):

Abby Yates

Jillian Holtzmann 

Erin Gilbert

Patty Tolan

Kevin

I personally would like to see Simpsons, Super Mario, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Teen Titans Go! BrickHeadz.

From Simpsons:

- Bart

- Ned Flanders

- Homer

- Krusty the Clown

From Super Mario:

- Mario

- Luigi

- Bowser

- Princess Peach

From Guardians of the Galaxy:

- Rocket Raccoon

- Drax

- Mantis

- The Collector

From Teen Titans Go!;

- Robin

- Raven

- Beast Boy

- Starfire

What do you want to see in BrickHeadz Series 2?

Edited by kungfulegolover

There's already a very similar thread in Licensed. Moving...

I'd love to see Portal, LCU, and Sonic the Hedgehog Brickheadz. Along with several that are all ready mentioned.

On 15/03/2017 at 8:41 PM, HawkLord said:

X-Men all day.

Doctor Who. Ghostbusters. Lord of the Rings. 

I'll be very disappointed if Doctor Who doesn't happen. I'd like all the Doctors as Brickheadz.

How about BrickHeadz caricatures of regular (non-licensed) Collectable Minifigures that already exist? I suppose we do have this year's upcoming seasonal BrickHeadz, which kinda fit that bill, but does anyone have any favorite past CMFs that they wish to see a official BrickHeadz sets?

57 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

How about BrickHeadz caricatures of regular (non-licensed) Collectable Minifigures that already exist? I suppose we do have this year's upcoming seasonal BrickHeadz, which kinda fit that bill, but does anyone have any favorite past CMFs that they wish to see a official BrickHeadz sets?

We think alike. I've been planning a few MOC brickheadz of some of the more iconic characters from the CMF line and have started a few designs. Brickheadz almost have to use a character with some sort of outlandish, instantly recognizable or uncommon feature and many a CMF fall into that category.

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

We think alike. I've been planning a few MOC brickheadz of some of the more iconic characters from the CMF line and have started a few designs. 

Cool! Any CMFs in particular you've been designing or have your mind on? :classic:

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Brickheadz almost have to use a character with some sort of outlandish, instantly recognizable or uncommon feature and many a CMF fall into that category.

Three Space themed CMFs I'd wish to maybe see as BrickHeadz would be of the S17 Retro Space Hero (of course), the S7 Galaxy Patrol, and the S6 Intergalactic Girl. Also, the S13 King and S15 Queen would be some very colorful choices to caricature as BrickHeadz too.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:26 PM, BlueberryWaffles said:

Unfortunately Playmobil just announced their Ghostbusters line, which means Lego doesn't have the license to make those as Brickheadz. :sadnew: Same goes for Back to the Future, and as previously mentioned TMNT and Avatar ones would be so cool if Lego got those licenses back.

Woah, forgot I had even posted this last year! Look how things have changed. This is heavy! :grin:

Just saw Black Panther last night and I wish that there would be a retail version of him besides just the SDCC exclusive. Killmonger in his grey helmet would also make a neat looking figure. Shame that Lego had to focus entirely on Infinity War, but it makes sense.

18 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I‘ve seen a really good Johnny Thunder at the brickset brickheadz challenge last year. Maybe there are more, would have to check that again

On 2/1/2017 at 11:26 PM, BlueberryWaffles said:

Unfortunately Playmobil just announced their Ghostbusters line, which means Lego doesn't have the license to make those as Brickheadz. :sadnew: Same goes for Back to the Future, and as previously mentioned TMNT and Avatar ones would be so cool if Lego got those licenses back.

I fully agree with those asking for Arrowverse characters. A good starting point would be Green Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and maybe White Canary to represent Legends of Tomorrow? If those were successful I could see more happening like Reverse Flash, Zoom, The Atom, possibly even John Constantine. Imagine how awesome a Brickheadz scale Gorilla Grodd would be!

I'd adore some LOTR/Hobbit love happening down the road too. Frodo, Gandalf, and Gollum. Sauron in his form seen in the prologue would be one neat looking figure.

If some of the Dimensions licenses get used again, I think Gizmo and Stripe from Gremlins would be popular.

According to Brother From Another Brick, we will definitely be getting more Ghostbusters and Back to the Future sets sometime this year!

Take a look at this video.

5 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

According to Brother From Another Brick, we will definitely be getting more Ghostbusters and Back to the Future sets sometime this year!

Take a look at this video.

That same user posted not to expect anything beyond Brickheadz. Looks like that's all, at least for now.

A Voltron brickhead is probably my most desired idea for a set. 

The new glasses remind me of Velma so much. I can easily see a release of a Shaggy and Scooby dual pack alongside a solo Velma.

1 hour ago, saysonder said:

Hey, that's a rather cool sounding idea! :thumbup:

2 hours ago, saysonder said:

The new glasses remind me of Velma so much. I can easily see a release of a Shaggy and Scooby dual pack alongside a solo Velma.

Velma shouldn't be too hard to make yourself with the parts from that Go Brick Me set. As for Voltron, I like the idea. Something like this:

Voltron and Bat Robeast Brickheadz

So with some of the new licences that lego got for dimensions year 3, I could see them doing several different brickheadz using these licences

Despicable Me: Gru and a minion duel pack (similar to Harry and hedwig) 

Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck duel pack, Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner duel pack, tweety bird and Sylvester duel pack

Tom and Jerry: Tom and Jerry Duel Pack

godzilla: Godzilla single pack 

Shrek: Shrek and donkey duel pack, Fiona and puss in boots duel pack

Smurfs: Papa and Smurfette 

15 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So with some of the new licences that lego got for dimensions year 3, I could see them doing several different brickheadz using these licences

Don't forget Tintin, which could easily be done for the BrickHeadz theme only as a Tintin and Captain Haddock double pack with Tintin's dog Snowy.

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Despicable Me: Gru and a minion duel pack (similar to Harry and hedwig) 

Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck duel pack, Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner duel pack, tweety bird and Sylvester duel pack

Tom and Jerry: Tom and Jerry Duel Pack

godzilla: Godzilla single pack 

Shrek: Shrek and donkey duel pack, Fiona and puss in boots duel pack

Smurfs: Papa and Smurfette 

Doesn’t Mega Construx still have the Despicable Me license?