This is my model of the Meter Maid Cart from Zootopia.

31738787113_85c8f2bb7a_c.jpg

31738786833_01f487f1c2_c.jpg

31708282464_bce69f28dc_c.jpg

Features:

• Full independent suspension;
  • Easy access to battery box.

Remotely controlled Power Functions:

1. Driving (Large motor);
  2. Steering (Servo motor) + synchronized steering wheel;
  3. 4-speed sequential gearbox (just for fun!) switched with a Servo motor.
  4. Windscreen wiper (Medium motor).

Manually controlled Power Functions:

• Headlights (manual switch).

Manual functions:

• Rotating flash lights.

If you like this model, please support it on LEGO Ideas!

Also, if you like Zootopia, see my models of Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde! Or even support them on LEGO Ideas!

Edited by sheo

Very smooth model:thumbup:. Very impressive that the 4 speeds actually are changing the speed of the trike:wub:
I don't know anything about Zootopia, but the whole model does have a cartoon vibe going on:classic:

What kind of switching mechanism did you use for the gearbox?

Wow , just fantastic ! Having seen Zootopia quite a lot , I can say that you transmitted that model into real life reallly well! I love how the sirens are made :wub:

Edited by LXF

Excellent! I especially like the fact that you have taken a fantasy vehicle.

1 hour ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

Very smooth model:thumbup:. Very impressive that the 4 speeds actually are changing the speed of the trike:wub:
I don't know anything about Zootopia, but the whole model does have a cartoon vibe going on:classic:

Funny note, as far as I know the designer behind the Zootopia vehicles is J Mays, known from the 1997 New Beetle, the Audi TT, the 2015 Ford Mustang, and the Aston Martin DB9.

https://www.google.nl/amp/jalopnik.com/how-disney-s-zootopia-got-its-cars-from-legendary-car-d-1762567392/amp

Edited by Didumos69

Excellent, except for the fact that you added more gears.  Per the film, gear 1 is the most appropriate for this vehicle.  :grin:

Great model, I love all the functional details you've put into it. The rotating flashing lights are a great touch. Can you maybe take a picture of Judy Hopps inside the vehicle?

Great stuff........great addition to your other zootopia builds (for those unfamiliar with sheo, he has many builds from this movie).  Not only are the flashing lights awesome on this build, but part selection as well

This sure is something else!

Frontpage....check!

Ha Ha Brilliant. The movie made my kids laugh so I showed them your creation and it is an instant hit...oh and love the bunny at the end. Congrats on the front page its well deserved.

19 hours ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

The gearbox is a heavily modified version of the one from Porsche. By the way, I used the simple 90° limiter by Didumos69 – thanks for the idea!

14 hours ago, mahjqa said:

Can you maybe take a picture of Judy Hopps inside the vehicle?

Unfortunately, I had already disassembled those models before I started this one.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

This sure is something else!

Frontpage....check!

Wow, thanks!

Excellent build.  I think a Judy Hopp mini-land fig handing out parking tickets to go with it would be icing on the cake.  :wink:

It is an excellent build. I suppose it could use bigger wheels but if lego don't make wheels of every size, then you use what you think is right. The inside dash is my favourite part, well put together and it looks neat.

H

This is so cool and incredibly accurate. I'm sure Judy would have loved to have gears 2-4. The fully independent suspension, spinning lights, functional remote control, absolutely flawless and super-clean MOC recreation. 'Ready to make the world a better place?!' "He's right about one thing, I don't know when to quit" :laugh:

When I finally could close my mouth, I will say something :laugh:

Very well done - congrats! I like the functionality you put in your model.

I think I'm in agreement with everyone else. You'll have to give me a minute to gather actual words!

This is great work! 

Excellent work!!!!!

The scale is wonderfull, first i think is small but when i see the wheels i saw in detail and is a great work!!!!