Hinckley

Expand the Winter Village Contest VII Winners!

wv07_banner.jpg

And the Winners are...

After 82 members voted (thank you for that!) a top 3 emerged! Without further ado, the winners are... *drum roll*

First place

14. Ice House by LittleJohn
145892.jpg

Second place

1. Chocolate Factory by mouseketeer
144078.jpg

Third place

15. Glass Blower's Shop and Workshop by eliza
145897.jpg

Congratulations to the winners LittleJohn, mouseketeer and eliza and thanks to everyone who entered. It was great to see so many wonderful entries. Winners please send a PM to me (Hinckley) with your name, full address and telephone number and your first, second and third choice from the prizes below.

The Prizes

There are three available prizes. First place will choose their preference. Second place will choose between the remaining two sets and third place will receive the remaining set.

10254-1.png

10254 Holiday Train

10249-1.jpeg

10249 Winter Toy Shop

10245-1.jpeg

10245 Santa's Workshop

For the full results, click here:

Spoiler

Entry Number Points Rank
14 65 1
1 54 2
15 42 3
12 40 4
16 34 5
10 29 6
3 21 7
7 17 8
11 17 8
2 16 10
8 16 10
5 11 12
4 10 13
6 9 14
21 8 15
18 7 16
17 5 17
9 4 18
19 3 19
13 1 20
20 1 20

Feel free to congratulate the winners and leave your comments on this year's competition in this topic.

12 hours ago, eliza said:

I'm so excited! This is my fifth Winter Village contest, but my first success. Congrats to @LittleJohn and @mouseketeer... your designs are amazing! Also want to make a shout out to @stebai for a very close 4th place. 

Thanks Eliza - Congrats to you and the other winners. :) I guess I'll be back again next year.. fifth time lucky for me too?

Edited by stebai

:cry_happy: Very excited to have won! A huge congratulations to mouseketeer and Eliza, as well as all the other contestants, there were some really fabulous entries this year. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for running this again, @Hinckley, it's one of my favorite contests :sweet:

Congratulations LittleJohn, Mouseketeer and Eliza for winning this years contest ( you made Great creations )

- and many thanks hinckley for making this possible

always love this contest

Greetings

Congratulations to the winners! Great entries all! Also to all who entered, great entries as well.

looking forward to next year's contest.

Andy D

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to Hinckley and all the participants for continuing to make a great contest :thumbup:

Wow! Those three builds are really sweet and capture the holiday spirit so well! This contest is one of the best!