thire5

[MOC] Terminator T-800 endoskeleton (1:1 scale)

Hey guys!

I haven't presented this MOC here yet, so here it is! It is the Terminator T-800 lifesize model, build for LEGO Lipno exhibition in the Czech Republic and sponsored by the organizators. The head is slightly bigger than on my previous model and also contains two LED diods. The body is supported by the metal support bar, otherwise all the parts hold together quite well. The height is around 190cm.

All pictures are on my flickr

Terminator T-800 life size sculpture

This model will be displayed again at the exhibition in Prague together with my other models (Star Wars Hoth..) from 1.4. to 30.6.2017 (check out this post)

Enjoy! :) 

Edited by thire5
fixed link

Wow, just wow. :cry_happy:

How long did it take you to build it?

That's... insanely impressive!

It is great to see how you have improved the design over the years.

This is very vey impressive! I have got to ask - any glue used anywhere?

You have really nailed to look and the details of the film model - kudos!

Thank you for your comments :)

2 hours ago, -zenn said:

Wow, just wow. :cry_happy:

How long did it take you to build it?

Around 5 months.

4 minutes ago, mortesv said:

This is very vey impressive! I have got to ask - any glue used anywhere?

You have really nailed to look and the details of the film model - kudos!

Well, I forgot to mention, that I also used some metallic bars (like technic axles) to hold the hands and legs. I was afraid that normal technic axles would not hold that weight. Speaking about the glue, the model is built without using any glue. But later I had to strenghten some parts with silicon glue (does not damage the bricks) because some pieces used to fell off during manipulation. It travels a lot between the exhibitions so it was easier than repairing it all the time. 

Sometimes I think - OK, I've seen all. There is nothing to impress me anymore. And then I see something like this on Eurobricks and my jaw is falling on the floor. Congratulations You did such a great job, that from 1st look it does not look LEGO. I wonder what You will do next, because to beat something like this, could be really hard :-)

Thank you guy for your comments! :)

11 hours ago, MACIEK8791 said:

I wonder what You will do next, because to beat something like this, could be really hard :-)

Heh, some people suggested me Alien or Predator sculpture but I'm not planning it for now :).

Check out also comparison of all my Terminator versions: 

My evolution of T-800

Thank you for your comments! Currently I'm thinking about creating instruction for one of the new versions of Terminator heads, I will see.

Btw, yesterday, I put some of my photos on flickr into a new album and accidentally made them private so it erased all the favorities on those photos :hmpf_bad: never do that!!!!.. I had some bad day I suppose.*huh*

My model was featured in the latest issue of BrickJournal magazine. Thank you so much for this great opportunity :grin:

Also if you want to see it in person, it will be exposed on the Skærbæk Fan Weekend expo in Denmark (29,30 September)

IMGP1014.jpg

IMGP1020.jpg

IMGP1017.jpg

IMGP1018.jpg

Check out also my new Facebook page for the updates on my new models and events :)