Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Stark

[OL - Jan FB1] Eltina Printer

32294233202_5b2fee076c.jpgEltina Printer 1 by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

32445429355_a4d815b44c.jpgEltina Printer 2 by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

Thomas was originally a printer from the capital city of Granoleon in the Old World. However, two years ago, his wife passed away from an illness, leaving only him and his daughter, 12 year old Sabine. Seeking a new life, he and his daughter set sail for the island of Le Bellan, Oleon's closest colony, landing in the town of Eltina. There, he rented a property owned by Brandon's father, a good sized house close to the town center.

It has been two years now, and Thomas has gained an apprentice, Pierre, and is courting a local girl. He now runs a successful paper, the Eltina Courrier. Today, Brandon visits Thomas's shop in Eltina, part of his mission to visit all his father's properties and report on their status. Satisfied at the state of the shop, along with the success of the Eltina Courrier, Brandon wishes Thomas luck, and departs to make the latest report. 

32294229572_b06b160314.jpgEltina Printer 3 by Brandon Stark, on Flickr

Two printing related items I couldn't fit inside the shop.

Edited by Brandon Stark

Nice little building and good story, mr. Stark! If i were you, I would crop the pics before posting, to have less of the background showing.

I would also suggest trying some more detailing on the facade, but then again, many houses would probably be pretty plain, especially in the colonies. :)

Well done!

A nice building Brandon for a unique job. As Bregir said, the facade could use some more love (maybe those profile bricks could help a bit), but still a nice, clean build. Bluerender I presume? :laugh:

On 1/21/2017 at 3:38 PM, Bregir said:

Nice little building and good story, mr. Stark! If i were you, I would crop the pics before posting, to have less of the background showing.

I would also suggest trying some more detailing on the facade, but then again, many houses would probably be pretty plain, especially in the colonies. :)

Well done!

Thank you! I'll probably crop my pictures next time. 

On 1/22/2017 at 5:27 AM, blackdeathgr said:

A nice building Brandon for a unique job. As Bregir said, the facade could use some more love (maybe those profile bricks could help a bit), but still a nice, clean build. Bluerender I presume? :laugh:

Thanks! Yes, it is Bluerender.