Pakita

WEDDING HORSE-DRAWN CAB

It looks great. The color scheme, the shaping..it all works. However, it would be really neat to have it actually open at that scale. Maybe that will be something I should work on. I hadn't thought of doing a carriage outside of the Winter Village line. But this makes sense for Town Hall/Assembly Square considering the wedding theme.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Also, what head is the coachman?

That looks really nice... the gold details set it off perfectly and I especially like the way you've attached the rear wheels - clever!!

I wonder if I'm the only one thinking a black version would make a good horse drawn hearse?!

Anyway, great build - thanks for sharing!!

On 21.01.2017 at 6:37 PM, TheLegoDr said:

It looks great. The color scheme, the shaping..it all works. However, it would be really neat to have it actually open at that scale. Maybe that will be something I should work on. I hadn't thought of doing a carriage outside of the Winter Village line. But this makes sense for Town Hall/Assembly Square considering the wedding theme.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Also, what head is the coachman?

You can open the cab by taking the roof off so there's a possibility to put the minifigures inside.

Just now, kokkie20 said:

I realy love this design, is there any way @Pakita you can share how you build it?

I'm glad that you like it. You can find the instruction to this model here

26 minutes ago, kokkie20 said:

Thank you bought it right now :) 

Thank you very much for appreciating my work this way :D.

1 hour ago, Kjellevirus said:

I want to get married in that.

Me too ;P.

Thank you for the awesome design! going to look good in my winter village with the church and the married couple :D *still need to build that stuff but meh