badchriss

TLBM Scarecrow Special Delivery Mod (LDD)

Hey Guys,

i recently thought about modding the Scarecrow Special Delivery Set, the little Gatehouse to be precise.

I tried to keep it in the Spirit it already is with it`s Colors and overall Design.I got the Idea for this when i found two 6x8 printed Slopes from an old Dino Adventure Set i will use for the Roof.

32299888381_be3f9df2d6_b.jpgTLBM-Scarecrows Pizza Mod-2

32270021882_e132e9edda_b.jpgTLBM-Scarecrows Pizza Mod-1

32380878996_4bf4295fbd_b.jpgTLBM-Scarecrows Pizza Mod-3

And this is a detailed Picture of what i have planned for the Inside.

There is a little Filing Cabinet with a small Plant on it,a large Computer Desk with Surveilance Screens and Internet.

If something goes wrong (and in Gotham,everyday something goes wrong) there is a big red Button that triggers the Alarm.The Desk Chair can be rotated and to the left there is a small Table with a Coffeemaker.

Just in Case everything goes Haywire,the Security Booth also has a Pair of Handcuffs,a Walkie Talkie and a Gun.

32042775880_90e8b3e397_b.jpgTLBM-Scarecrows Pizza Mod-5

32299878141_4f5de251c5_b.jpgTLBM-Scarecrows Pizza Mod-4

The real MOC is already halfway build,and only a few Pieces are missing,guess i need to visit the little Brickshop in my Area again tomorrow...

So,what do you think of my Mod?Comments are welcome

I was thinking of adding the three sets into a traditional modular building style. I really like your plans for this and can't wait to see what it looks like physically :classic: 

Very well done! I'm thoroughly enjoying this build and I think you really brought that inexpensive little set to life! It's so much more functional and filled out. 

Would you recommend the program named in your pics to render LDD models? I just downloaded LDD last night for the first time and I'm really eager to render my first creation. Any tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

55 minutes ago, Cottin said:

Very well done! I'm thoroughly enjoying this build and I think you really brought that inexpensive little set to life! It's so much more functional and filled out. 

Would you recommend the program named in your pics to render LDD models? I just downloaded LDD last night for the first time and I'm really eager to render my first creation. Any tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Bluerender seems very popular on this forum, though I personally have never used it before.

Ah yes, I've seen quite a few members on here sing Bluerender's praises. I suppose it's worth a try then. Thanks!