Edit by Hinckley: I've changed the title of your topic. Please read the Site Guidelines as ZCerberus has detailed in the first replay, thank you.

I've submitted a project on LEGO.com/Ideas. I would like to share it to you in this post. I am sorry if I post this at the wrong place in this forum.

I need your help to reach 10K supports. My first goal is 100 supporters, so my project won't expire. After I reach 100, I have to reach 1K then 5K and finally 10K.

What project is it?

It's entitled 'The Vehicles'.

Here, we have a Cement Mixer, a Recycle Truck, and a Tractor.

First is the tractor.

The tractor has a white color (which is unusual, actually...). What we can highlight from this vehicle is the two big back wheels and small wheels in the front. I combined the studs with the tire to create the back wheels. To make the small wheels, I use the studs and the part no. 4081. To add an exhaust detail on the tractor, I placed a stud in front of the cockpit screen (which was the transparent small sloped 1x1 brick).

Second is the recycle truck.

The recycle truck has a green color (I chose this color because green is the color of nature). I added the part no. 2432 at the back of the vehicle as the entrance for the trash. I also added a siren bulb at the top of the vehicle which was inspired by the The LEGO(R) Movie set - Trash Chomper. I combined studs and tires to make the wheels, just like the tractor.

Third is the cement mixer.

Because this is a construction vehicle, I used many Yellow parts to create this vehicle. Well, I used some grey parts to build the mixer. To pour the mixed cement, I added a part no. 4081 and a cone part and place it on the mixer.

You can check it at: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/164447

I appreciate every support for my project! Thanks!

main.jpg

Edited by Hinckley

Please read the site guidelines.  They may be accessed in my signature.  What you should do is make your post primarily about the MOC itself.  You may then have a single link to the ideas topic.

After the change, it looks like this post probably belongs in another forum, like town or special themes.

These would pare really nicely with the Tower Bridge set based on their size and color compared to the vehicles in that set.