Hello,

I haven't made anything new for quite a long time, so I've decided to skip some too ambitious project and make something smaller. 

Trikes are bit rare vehicals in the street, and they aren't too often in LEGO, too. So I've made one. It isn't based on something real, it's just real custom built.

Functions are steering, suspension(rear live axle), V4 engine connected to rear wheels via differential.

800x532.jpg

800x539.jpg

800x536.jpg

800x529.jpg

800x509.jpg

800x532.jpg

Agree, it looks really cool, and the suspensions seem to be solved in a clever / innovative way!

Love the small details. :wink:

That is awesome mate!! The choice of wheels all around is perfect and the trike looks stunning! Well done, inspires me to make one some day

Perfect! Cool! BADASS!!!

I love the overall shape, details, spring fork, rear part...basically everything! Well done.  

3 hours ago, Dazenie said:

Sick colour scheme and great model too :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

Nice.

3 hours ago, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

Sweet build, love it! The rear part is my favorite with the suspension and wheels...excellent!

2 hours ago, Kiwi_Builder said:

That is awesome mate!! The choice of wheels all around is perfect and the trike looks stunning! Well done, inspires me to make one some day

2 hours ago, Paliason said:

Perfect! Cool! BADASS!!!

I love the overall shape, details, spring fork, rear part...basically everything! Well done.  

Thank you all :)

2 hours ago, agrof said:

Agree, it looks really cool, and the suspensions seem to be solved in a clever / innovative way!

Love the small details. :wink:

I'll take pic of rear suspension later. It's maybe unusual, but it works well :wink:. Front fork bends little bit, it's cost of subtile construction and angle, but I can live with it, in real life machine it would be made of steel tubes, which would be strong enough, this one is still just a LEGO :sweet:

Those tumbler tires work really well with the bike wheel proportionwise,. and usually i dont even like trikes. Very cool!