Ludzik

Need suggestions for/ help finding a torso

So as I was going through my characters my wife started asking about them. When I showed her the one that I told her was inspired by her she looked at it and said: is that the best you could come up with? Well.... the minifigs was all stock Lego from neck down with a different head and hair......

So now I'm on a mission but perusing through bricklink looking just for torsos and printed skirts is a PITA!

Which takes me to my call and desperate cry for help: looking for a female torso that would be green (dark green preferably though open to other colors as well) in tones, fleshing compatible (as in no yellow or other colored skin showing), semi majestic (think different versions of Arwen), and not witch based (got a great green torso but my wife turned it down due to the skull on it).

Any suggestions and or ideas?

When I have these sorts missions, I normally start by searching the "by color" on bricklink, display the categories there and choose the right category. From there it's pretty much the eyeball game.

On the issue of no yellow "skin" showing, why couldn't it be a yellow undershirt if it's a very small amount near a collar (for example)?  I use to think it wouldn't work that way but once I released that mindset and actually tried it, it was great and opened up a lot more options. Of course not every torso will work, but it might open up more options.

One last thing, purist only - no modifications?  If you are willing to brasso, it can open up options even further.

Good luck on your search!

Wow! Angelica is a great suggestion as well as the actor.  

According to my wife Tauriel is not "majestic" enough ;)