Hinckley

Expand the Winter Village Contest VII Voting

Edit by Hinckley: This vote is not eligible as the member joined after December 6, 2016 as required by the contest rules.

Edited by Hinckley
This vote does not count as the member joined after December 6, 2016

Great entries everyone! :thumbup:

Therefore very hard to decide.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter
desplaced text below the voting

Well done to all those who entered.... this was a hard decision!! 

Edited by Hinckley
This vote will not count as it was cast after the voting poll was set to close. Sorry!

On 1/21/2017 at 6:43 AM, parsom said:

I was writing to the admin but with no reaction. So I'm trying here (please remove it if I broke some rules):

Is it possible to change the name of my entry? There is old name in the voting thread  - I've changed it for: "Winter Village: Gasthaus (Moving Nativity Scene)"

And link to the discussion thread is wrong - it moves you to the last year discussion.

Which admin were you writing to? I organized the contest and I didn't receive any PM from you.

I had kept a list from the beginning (Pandora started it, thank you! :wub:) and it had the original name of the thread. Personally, I like the German name better. :blush: The link to the discussion thread takes you to the 2016 thread. I'm not sure what you're referring to "last year" as the entry must be new in order to be eligible for the contest.

@parsom

On 1/21/2017 at 3:20 AM, Contino said:

Bonjour je suis français je recherche du Lego technic insctuction log loader monte

@Contino I'm not sure why you are posting this here, the voting thread for a Winter Village contest. Please read the Site Guidelines. You must post on–topic and in English. If you would like to find instructions for Technic sets, please try the Technic forum. Also, perhaps you can introduce yourself in the Hello, my Name is... thread and get to know the community. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

The link to the discussion thread takes you to the 2016 thread. I'm not sure what you're referring to "last year" as the entry must be new in order to be eligible for the contest

The link to the discussion take us to the discussion about contest no. 6. Do we have to discuss about contest no. 7 in the thread for contest no. 6? But it doesn't matter - nobody seems to be interest in discussing.

And are you sure that voting is closed? "Voting closes on Thursday, 25 January". Well, 25 January was yesterday but Thursday is today... Even in GMT.

2 hours ago, parsom said:

The link to the discussion take us to the discussion about contest no. 6. Do we have to discuss about contest no. 7 in the thread for contest no. 6? But it doesn't matter - nobody seems to be interest in discussing.

And are you sure that voting is closed? "Voting closes on Thursday, 25 January". Well, 25 January was yesterday but Thursday is today... Even in GMT.

There is a lot of information to get into these threads and I don't always get it right but we're going with the 25th as I've already tallied the voting totals and a week is a typical contest time. So, yes, I'm sure the voting is closed. I'll edit the first post to reflect the correct day and date.

I only opened this so parsom and Contino could respond but since people are voting still, I'll lock it again.