Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

LDD MOC - American Food Truck

Who remembers the "Lego Marvel Super Heroes" and "Lego Avengers Games" ?

Sure,the Games are Fun to play and seeing those little Minifigs doing cool Stuff is all worth the Money.But both Games also contain many interesting unlockable Vehicles,and one Vehicle that caught my Eye was the Roxxon Van and the Taco Van.Both are based on standard american Step Vans (made by Chevrolet, GMC, Grumman etc) and they are also well detailed and fit perfectly in Lego City Scale because they are 6 Studs wide.

After i made tony of Screenshots of the Vans in Game,destroyed them partially to see the Structure below i was able to recreate them in LDD.

Now i have two LDD Templates on my Computer (one is a regular plain white Van and the other one is a generic Food Truck).After i saw the new Pizza Van in 2017s City Line i thought "hey,i like the Colors,but i`m not convinced by the overall Shape.So i combined the Food Truck with a few Bits and Bytes from the Pizza Van and voila,there it is,my final Design of a Pizza Food Truck.

I will use many Parts from the Pizza Van Set,including the original Stickers to build this Food Truck.

31504524464_ffcda77a3c_b.jpgLego Avengers-Taco Van-2

32346824705_b73aeafd8e_b.jpgLego Avengers-Taco Van-3

32226791441_189354c80a_b.jpgLego Avengers-Taco Van-1

31969736330_867b8b521e_b.jpgLego Avengers-Taco Van-4

The Picture below shows the final Version,i edited the Drivers Cab a little bit so i can put in two Seats so the Driver can sit on the left Side.

I also thought about putting an oversized Pizza on the Roof but i scraped that Idea because i really don`t know how to make that.

Any Ideas and Comments are welcome.

31970297720_e1c8a7a6e5_b.jpgLego Avengers-Taco Van-5

So,what do you think of my Version of the Pizza Van?