FVlvmbk.png

My Geonosis Arena model renders. It includes the three arena beasts (Acklay, Reek & Nexu), some geonosians, a droideka an orray along with a section of the arena. 

HMjql2P.png

Project Links

Lego Ideas Linkhttps://ideas.lego.com/projects/164837 (Some more Images & Support page)

(Please support it if you like it lets get this to 10 K, If it's not accepted it could make LEGO consider making it a set for the official line)

LDD Filehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/ae2for3qxgigwba/Geonosis_Arena_ThunderousBlade_Lego_Ideas.lxf

(Uses non-existent colour bricks)

Hope you enjoy it! Was interested in this scene since 2002.

Edited by LegoAcklay

Wow, this is great, I love the gate! This is definitely an example of a good playset people would actually appreciate! With regards to the minifigures, you definitely need droids, clones, Jango Fett and Mace Windu! 

Good luck with getting your project to 10K!

Kind regards, Ellis.

11 minutes ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Wow, this is great, I love the gate! This is definitely an example of a good playset people would actually appreciate! With regards to the minifigures, you definitely need droids, clones, Jango Fett and Mace Windu! 

Good luck with getting your project to 10K!

Kind regards, Ellis.

Thank you! I don't know if I can squeeze any clones in since they arrive at the very end but I could definitely put in Jango and Mace as they fight vs the Reek and so on plus either Dooku and Poggle. I'll try to add them in maybe with a update to the arena wall design.

WOOHOO! This is awesome! Especially like the Acklay, though ball joints might help it.

I will support this and good luck with getting to 10K!

22 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

WOOHOO! This is awesome! Especially like the Acklay, though ball joints might help it.

I will support this and good luck with getting to 10K!

Hmm the arms are tricky when I try to see if there are more ways of doing it it comes out blocky or too/long/short. Will probably have another look at it but the result will probably remain the same. I sticked with the current ones since they were the only ones whcih gave the short shoulders along with pretty good movement.  If your talking about the shoulders of-course though similar outcomes with the elbows that made the arms shorter.

I see this is on rebrickable. I'd suggest cleaning up the parts list there. Instead of listing the lever small and lever small base separately, list them as 298c02 - lever small base with black lever. Same with minifigure pieces.

Have you considered replacing the non existing parts with what is available? I'd be curious how much it affects the look.

This appears to be your seventh attempt at this ideas project (or a variation of it). I don't want to sound negative but given the iconic nature of this scene to episode 2, I would assume Lego has already prototyped this and decided not to make a set on this subject.