- New Parts (part 1)
- The Chase Begins (part 2)
Setting the Trap (part 3)
- Unknown Caller (part 4)
- Relaying Orders (part 5)

New units
Team zero-X: Guard Walker type GW3.01

Hi mom!

My new job is awesome, Octan is the best! This job is the best in the galaxy, I am really cut out for this. I like the solitary feel this gives. On your own on a strange planet, you know I like being alone. This is me on my Octan Corp Light Transport Speeder! The selfie drone you and dad gave me comes in really handy! xD

32172910532_13b7d0b7b7_c.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I like my colleagues, but truth be told, I like being alone better. At least so I thought. Mom... I am in love! <3

Since two weeks I am assigned to Forring. I am responsible for getting light equipment and supplies from the mayor Awesomnium foundry to the mines and vice versa. The route takes me through a dense forest. And this is were I met him, I almost ran him over when he crossed my path. He lives here!! On Forring, can you believe that?!? I thought we were alone here, hee hee.

Mom he is beautiful and sweet and strong and awesome. <3<3 I think you will like him. I don't have a picture of him yet. He doesn't like pictures, or anything technological. He is really down to earth... or rather Forring hee hee. xD

Gotta go now mom, give dad a kiss. XOXO Here's another selfie!

31511843923_dfca9d7b82_c.jpg

Love you <3
Kathy

PS: How are things on Earth? :-)