Hi to all.

When I try to use LDD to apply a decoration to some part, as happens to many of us, it has a fault in estended mode. The list of decorations freezes or sometimes decorations are really too small.

I tried to create an LDD file with all the parts decorated with correct base color. It is an enormous work.

Is there any way to produce this file? Did anyone tried to or was able to make it?

In the LDD Reference topic you can find some old "all decorations" lxf files, but probably nothing up to date.

You could try to use one of these files as a base, but it would be a huge work anyway, because in order to obtain an affordable result you should check all the decorations anyway.

I knew that file. Unluckily it's incomplete. Maybe just parts from the "regular" mode (I didn't remember what's the name for non-extended mode).

The files I was referring to was complete but now out of date. Not only they contemplate the use of the Extended Mode, but they contain even decorations that are "hidden" in LDD (not accessible both in standard mode and in extended mode, but included in the lif database of LDD).

Ah, ok. It's actually the file I downloaded. I will try to complete it anyway and put on the topic.