Sign in to follow this  
rome00150

Favorite Batman minifigure

With all theĀ variants of Batman out there I thought it would be fun to ask everyone which one is their favorite.

On 1/14/2017 at 9:33 PM, PepperoniBricks said:

My favorite is a mix-and-match.

Electrocutioner by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

This Batman, but I usually have a normal face on him.

That's a really cool batman. May have to try it.Ā Did you by chance also make that Electrocutioner?Ā 

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

2 hours ago, rome00150 said:

That's a really cool batman. May have to try it.Ā Did you by chance also make that Electrocutioner?Ā 

That is correct. This is the only picture I currently have with that Batcombo, so I went with it here.

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

That is correct. This is the only picture I currently have with that Batcombo, so I went with it here.

It's really well done.Ā It looksĀ purist.

My favorite is the 2006 light gray and black Batman, it's suchĀ a classic and reminds me of those days. ModifyingĀ the spooky boyĀ legs and putting them on that BatmanĀ really Ā help the suitĀ look even better.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

There are too many to name that one best Batman, but I really like Adam Westman and the classic one with the big gold logo from the 2006 sets as well as Batzarro!

I currently have four Batmans in my display collection but am about to add a fifth. I don't like fleshies, so I replacedĀ the official heads of all five with yellow ones.

Of the five, two are MOCed fantasy-superhero mash-ups and three are as sold by TLG (apart from their yellow heads).Ā 

My favourite Batman is either one of my MOCed ones (of whichĀ I don't have pictures yet) or this official one (but with a more serious face on a yellow head - see picture below):

highres_457596021.jpeg

batman_1_control_centre_front.jpg

Edited by AmperZand
Added second picture

On 1/16/2017 at 9:28 PM, AmperZand said:

I currently have four Batmans in my display collection but am about to add a fifth. I don't like fleshies, so I replacedĀ the official heads of all five with yellow ones.

Of the five, two are MOCed fantasy-superhero mash-ups and three are as sold by TLG (apart from their yellow heads).Ā 

My favourite Batman is either one of my MOCed ones (of whichĀ I don't have pictures yet) or this official one (but with a more serious face on a yellow head - see picture below):

Ā 

Ā 

When you get pictures of the MOCed one you should post it

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

20 hours ago, rome00150 said:

When you get pictures of the MOCed one you should post it

The only picture I have is the one below.Ā 

I used theĀ Glam Rock Batman from TLBM CMFs to MOCĀ an armoured fantasy Batman.

Apologies for the rubbish picture quality and for the non-Batman stuff in the photo.

Ā batman_vs_electro-pyrites.jpg

On 1/16/2017 at 9:28 PM, AmperZand said:

Ā 

Ā 

If that figure had dual-moulded legs, it'd be no.1 no question!!!

Personally I don't have one favourite, I have a few I really like.... the BvS standard suit, the Adam West version, Blue and Grey above...

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

On 1/17/2017 at 6:43 PM, AmperZand said:

The only picture I have is the one below.Ā 

I used theĀ Glam Rock Batman from TLBM CMFs to MOCĀ an armoured fantasy Batman.

Apologies for the rubbish picture quality and for the non-Batman stuff in the photo.

Ā 

It looks great. ItĀ reminds me of an Elseworlds story I heard about called Batman/Dark Joker: The Wild. Basically fantasy Batman vs Joker who's a wizard.Ā 

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

On 1/18/2017 at 1:58 AM, kaelthas said:

Both of them. I have only two batman..

*snip your quoted pics, guys*

Ā 

Armored Batman, both with and without the armor piece, is superb. Definitely one of the best.

I love Tartan Batman, The new guy from the upcoming movie.....and also Catman...(even if he is a "copy-cat"..pun intended)

IMG_2384_zps5vvgnivq.jpg

Edited by r5-j2
fotolink not working!

32399371621_ed6fb648fc_b.jpg

Because batman: "lies about who he is, lives off his parents' fortune, drives a souped-up 1955 Lincoln Futura, flaunts his expensive gadgets, has a butler in his man cave, backs into parking spaces and punches penguins"-John Atkinson, Wrong Hands.Ā 

2 hours ago, r5-j2 said:

I love Tartan Batman, The new guy from the upcoming movie.....and also Catman...(even if he is a "copy-cat"..pun intended)

IMG_2384_zps5vvgnivq.jpg

The catman looks good.