Who else here played the older LEGO games? For example LEGO Island, Racers, Soccer Mania, etc. Well I recently just got Island 2 on the ps1 in the mail and Ive been replaying them and Ive had a blast of nostalgia. I wish LEGO would remake some of these or at least bring back some of the ideas presented in them.

Ha, funny to dig out this thread finally. Bought Lego Islands yesterday for a mere 2 bucks. It's in its original cardboard box. Original jewel box and a very good looking CD, not a single scratch. Anyone tried to install it on Win7, perhaps? I have a WinXP box too, if that's less complicated to get it run on.

4 hours ago, Capparezza said:

Anyone tried to install it on Win7, perhaps? I have a WinXP box too, if that's less complicated to get it run on.

It's possible to run it on Windows 7 but it's easier to run it on XP.

Lego Loco FTW! I loved that game, and even had this figure of Super Station Master and if you knew where to look, he made a 2 second cameo in Lego Island 2. I REALLY want a sequel to the Lego Loco with a updated train list and buildings, like the old Railroad Tycoon games. 

trn066.png

On 6/24/2017 at 6:20 PM, Murdoch17 said:

Lego Loco FTW! I loved that game, and even had this figure of Super Station Master and if you knew where to look, he made a 2 second cameo in Lego Island 2. I REALLY want a sequel to the Lego Loco with a updated train list and buildings, like the old Railroad Tycoon games. 

Oh my god I always remember me missing around in Post Office for Lego Loco. It was so much fun for me cuz I was always clicking on everything there. For me the main classic LEGO games for me will always be Lego Racers as well as it's sequel, Rock Raiders, Alpha Team and Lego Chess if anyone remembers the latter.

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote pictures.

On 6/24/2017 at 6:20 PM, Murdoch17 said:

Lego Loco FTW! I loved that game, and even had this figure of Super Station Master and if you knew where to look, he made a 2 second cameo in Lego Island 2. 

He also appeared in Island Xtreme Stunts (Which was code named LI3)

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote pictures.

On 13/09/2017 at 10:59 PM, Hart New Bob said:

I have several of the classics,  my favorite one is LEGO Racers 2, it brings much nostalgia.

I wasn't a fan of LEGO Racers 2. It felt too different to the first game.

21 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I wasn't a fan of LEGO Racers 2. It felt too different to the first game.

Loved Lego Racers (it got me into Lego) and thought Racers 2 was just ok - I agree how it didn’t really feel like a standard racing game and more like an open world adventure game that happened to have races.

On 04/10/2017 at 7:41 AM, legozebra said:

Loved Lego Racers (it got me into Lego) and thought Racers 2 was just ok - I agree how it didn’t really feel like a standard racing game and more like an open world adventure game that happened to have races.

It wasn't what I wanted from a sequel at all. Should have been more like the Mario Kart follow-ups.

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed Lego Racers 2? Call me being nostalgia for the game but I honestly hold in good regard now that I'm older. 

5 hours ago, Starscream759 said:

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed Lego Racers 2? Call me being nostalgia for the game but I honestly hold in good regard now that I'm older. 

I didn't not enjoy it - it was fine, but I didn't really feel like it was the best sequel it could have been to my favorite game growing up, Lego Racers.

9 hours ago, legozebra said:

I didn't not enjoy it - it was fine, but I didn't really feel like it was the best sequel it could have been to my favorite game growing up, Lego Racers.

Fair enough. 

On 05/10/2017 at 8:11 PM, Starscream759 said:

Personally I see many more online who like it than don't.