Sign in to follow this  
xboxtravis7992

Phone Connection Issues Banned Me?

Something weird happened last time I tried to reach Eurobricks on my phone. Instead of directing me to the forums it opened a page showing the Eurobricks header saying "BANNED; You are not allowed to access this site." I was afraid I had been banned without notification; but when I tried Eurobricks on desktop everything was normal. What could be causing this issue? I don't know if something went wrong with the server.

IP address issues maybe? Did you try and reach EB from home on your phone, or were you somewhere else? Suspect IPs can be added to the ban list to help keep spam from the forum. 

9 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

IP address issues maybe? Did you try and reach EB from home on your phone, or were you somewhere else? Suspect IPs can be added to the ban list to help keep spam from the forum. 

I was at a bus stop trying to use the AT&T service. I'll see if it works when I am at home on my Wi-Fi

50 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

How's this going?

Good. So far my phone connects to Eurobricks fine when it is on Wi-Fi. I haven't tested it yet on the cell phone network though since when I posted this. If I notice it again, I will let you guys know.