ZCerberus

**Book II Challenge V Official Announcment**

Oh.. befor Iforget. Just wanted to ask about the previus King. What happened him, or where can i read about it? Only for research purpose, ofcourse.

On 7-2-2017 at 5:00 AM, kahir88 said:

Oh.. befor Iforget. Just wanted to ask about the previus King. What happened him, or where can i read about it? Only for research purpose, ofcourse.

As far as I know, he only 'disappeared'. I am right now writing my own way of his disappearance, in a few preludes to my main story. Use your imagination :D

On 2/6/2017 at 11:00 PM, kahir88 said:

Read about it here, a long scroll down. He was last heard of, from my reading of the story, being brought alive before Victor Revolword, and nothing more is said about him from there, that I can recall. He is presumed dead, though, from what I can glean. 

2 hours ago, Lazer said:

So, this guy who returned, is not that king?

Unlikely, I think. Though theoretically not impossible... This is, I think, what the Challenge C is asking you to tell us: who is the new king? Is it the old king? His son? Someone else entirely? You, and all the rest of us, have the opportunity to shape and define the history of Historica, to actually create canonical lore. 

Please Find my entry for the Alliance: Death to the Spire!

And a less serious Spire entry:

Edited by Muakhah

Hi!

I am getting a little confused about the size restriction for Cat. A.!

I saw some builds which don't seem 16x16 studs, or equivalent size.

Can a build be smaller, or not?

Also, i would like to ask, can i disassemble my entry after i've posted it on Eurobricks? Or i have to wait until the end of the Challenge?

Edited by Lazer

1 hour ago, Lazer said:

Hi!

I am getting a little confused about the size restriction for Cat. A.!

I saw some builds which don't seem 16x16 studs, or equivalent size.

Can a build be smaller, or not?

Also, i would like to ask, can i disassemble my entry after i've posted it on Eurobricks? Or i have to wait until the end of the Challenge?

Hi!

It can be smaller, no problem. And yes, you can disassemble it. No use in having it still around, unless you really like it and want to display it. Otherwise, go ahead and take it apart, use those parts again in other MOCs!

Where is the limit on "reasonable overhang"? I don't mean to deliberately push the boundary, but the build I have built (and now need to photograph) has a slightly less than 16x16 stud equivalent base (248 vs. 256 studs) with some tower crenelations overhanging at the top and the wings and body of a large bird also overhanging to some extent (though mostly over the base). Part of my inspiration, as a frame of reference, is Emma's winning entry from an earlier challenge, with the way the dragon's wings, head, and tail all overhang to a fairly decent extent over the boundary. I am going to post my build in the next few days (as soon as I can take the pictures and edit them) regardless, but I just want to know that I am not in flagrant violation of the challenge rules to ease my mind. It might be a case of "I won't know until I see it", but some guidance would be nice. 

My Category A entry: Orc outpost flyby For the Resistance! :knight: 

32881477316_18ebce664b.jpg

Many very impressive entries, good luck to everyone! 

Edited by Exetrius
restructured, added picture

My Category A build for the Alliance is up: 

And my Category A build for the Spire: 

Edited by Henjin_Quilones