ZCerberus

**Book II Challenge V Official Announcment**

59 minutes ago, en_zoo said:

oh my! how much would I like to go for Cat C.. I reckon I'll have to content myself with a Cat B or so though.. :sceptic:

anyhow, great job guys! really nice to leave it open - pretty stimulating!

oh and by the way, is anyone here actually on Raavage's side? feels like he's just slightly outnumbered, he poor innocent creature.. !

Well, he seems a bit savage and ferocious most of the time, but I know, deep in Raavage's heart there's a place for

my sword.

-"Hey, do you know what's going through Lord Raavage's head when being attacked by the Nocturnus Resistance?"

-"No, what's going through his head when being attacked by the Nocturnus Resistance?"

-"a spear."

Right gentlemen; trash talk starts now.

Edited by Jacob Nion

1 hour ago, ZCerberus said:

I'm on Raavage's side!

hehe true, you've always been, thinking about it ^^

1 hour ago, Jacob Nion said:
1 hour ago, Jacob Nion said:

Well, he seems a bit savage and ferocious most of the time, but I know, deep in Raavage's heart there's a place for

my sword.

-"Hey, do you know what's going through Lord Raavage's head when being attacked by the Nocturnus Resistance?"

-"No, what's going through his head when being attacked by the Nocturnus Resistance?"

-"a spear."

Right gentlemen; trash talk starts now.

.. and LOL xDD

I steal a quote from Farscape for the Resistance - "I am standing in your heart, and I'm about to squeeze."

Could you clear up category A a bit for me? Should a build for the Spire depict a rider for the Spire or Spire troops intercepting a resistance rider?

5 hours ago, MiloNelsiano said:

Could you clear up category A a bit for me? Should a build for the Spire depict a rider for the Spire or Spire troops intercepting a resistance rider?

Either  is fine so long as the size restriction is met and there is a rider of some sort.

On 1/6/2017 at 8:37 PM, gedren_y said:

I steal a quote from Farscape for the Resistance - "I am standing in your heart, and I'm about to squeeze."

And I'm in your brain, and it's looking like the Atacama Desert

Edited by Windusky

I want to incorporate aspects from the last challenge in order to fit some new characters within Historica without it seeming like they just magically spawned.  Is there anywhere I can read about the Desert King and his agendas for Kaliphlin in more detail, such as his accomplishments, what kind of leader he is, and so on?  I want to use that as motivation for decisions in this challenge.

This challenge broke my mini dark age.  First build in far too long is here:

32078513581_d94fed0e61_n.jpg

Edit: It appears that since Eurobricks updated, I've lost my ability to hyperlink.  I will work on this.

Edited by MiloNelsiano

16 hours ago, MiloNelsiano said:

I assume this means that it as usual is ok with any build of maximum 256 studs (16x16) in any coherent configuration?

27 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I assume this means that it as usual is ok with any build of maximum 256 studs (16x16) in any coherent configuration?

I had assumed this myself, as that seems to be the standard in GoH. Clarification would be great. 

32 minutes ago, Gideon said:

4 minutes ago, MiloNelsiano said:

I had assumed this myself, as that seems to be the standard in GoH. Clarification would be great. 

Look at the first post... it says " Size: 16 x 16 or equivalent square stud area with reasonable overhang"... 

6 hours ago, MiloNelsiano said:

I'm also hoping a border is not included in the limit but it doesn't say anything about that. 

I don't think one is, but I didn't include on in my build, just to be safe. 

Is the Category B Size a maximum? If so, does that mean I can build smaller than 32x32 or can it only be that?

Edited by Windusky

Re... was a tough year for me, but i will come back, with more! Already have nice ideas for the categories, just one more thing to clarify: Can we have 2 builds in each category? Like one for the Alliance, and one for the Spire in category A?

11 hours ago, Windusky said:

Is the Category B Size a maximum? If so, does that mean I can build smaller than 32x32 or can it only be that?

Hi Windusky ! Nice to see you're back here for the Challenge !

Me too I left away GOH for BOBS those last few months but I am back here to help the Resistance !

To answer you, I see this limitation like a maximum we should not overpass. I would assume the rule is more : "between 16*16 and 32*32" So I assume you could build a bit smaller. And I think borders are not counted in the limits.

5 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Hi Windusky ! Nice to see you're back here for the Challenge !

Me too I left away GOH for BOBS those last few months but I am back here to help the Resistance !

To answer you, I see this limitation like a maximum we should not overpass. I would assume the rule is more : "between 16*16 and 32*32" So I assume you could build a bit smaller. And I think borders are not counted in the limits.

Hey Fal! Glad to see you back as well! And thanks for the input! 

Borders not included in limit.

Cat B can be any size under 32 X 32

Cat A need not be mounted, just make sure it makes sense.

On January 8, 2017 at 6:27 PM, MiloNelsiano said:

32078513581_d94fed0e61_n.jpg

Edit: It appears that since Eurobricks updated, I've lost my ability to hyperlink.  I will work on this.

Yes!  Someone has realized a rider need not use a horse!

On 1/10/2017 at 1:25 PM, ZCerberus said:

Borders not included in limit.

Cat B can be any size under 32 X 32

Thanks Z!

Edited by Windusky

I am so hyped for this! Quick question, can our cat C entry be multiple builds strung together in the same post to depict the progression of the "king"?