Tobiasz

[MOC] Eastern European Castle

31853683622_ea62eb926a.jpg

Hi, I'd like to present my latest MOC - Eastern European Castle based a bit on concepts from upcoming game "Kingdoms Come: Deliverance". It is also my entry to XIV CCC in Miscellaneous - Large Creation

Full gallery is in my album on flickr.https://flic.kr/s/aHskPcg1NX

Edited by Tobiasz

Looks good!  I think the main thing that could be improved would be to add some vines or masonry profile bricks (like the ones you used for the chimney) into the walls.  It would make them feel much more weathered and natural.  

Overall, good job!

Castle an whole landscape from Kingdom come is actually depicting part of Bohemia (Czech Republic) which is actually located in center of Europe. Eastern Europe is Ukraine, Russia (the europian part), Moldova, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia... 

Czech Republic along with Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Switz and other surrounding states are middle Europe. 

Your castle is more middle Europian (actually these we have her in Czech :) )

Edited by Blazej_Holen

Amazing castle!

Blazej raises an important point.  The castle is note fitting to what was seen in central Europe though that region currently is called Eastern Europe due to the previous political alignments that were forced upon the inhabitants of the region due to the Yalta agreements.....