here my U-boat, hope u like it, people asked me for some images, i made a video for lego ideas, i will put soon the link here and into yt video for voting, im waiting for approval

Thanks!!! Omar

Edited by omardib21

Very interesting, but this will NOT be approved for Lego Ideas, as it is a military submarine, from WW2 Germany. 

Great job! Love all the functionality inside, funny torpedo mechanism :grin: :thumbup:. Putting it on the childish Lego Ideas website won´t help much, rather share it here on EB for discussion and to get the deserved attention :wink:

thanks for the comments!! i dont pretend to reach 10k votes, just for the fun hahaha i dont care if people pay attention or not, im glad that u 3 liked and give me some advices! 

Thanks!

Omar

The Milch Cow (milk cow) was a supply submarine to extend the endurance of the u-boat fleet already at sea. the submarine carried food, fuel, water and ammo, I believe 3500 tonnes of it. 

the milch cow dont have torpedos too, i just added it to play with kids hahaha
thanks for the info, i love these suply stuffs

BoBS i received a info from lego ideas lol

"We reviewed your project submission and unfortunately it does not fit the LEGO® Ideas mold; it contains content or themes not appropriate for a potential LEGO product.

Per our Guidelines and House Rules, we won’t approve projects related to these topics:

• Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials

Some third-party properties feature iconic characters, buildings, vehicles, or visual styles. If the LEGO Group deems a property inappropriate for LEGO Ideas, we also may not allow these iconic elements even if all references to the property are removed."

HAHAHAHA

Does it fly float? :laugh: Jokes aside, I find this creation quite cool - we don't see u-boats that often. I wish torpedos would actual shoot using some spring loaded mechanism.

Oh, and that bent 16L link :cry_sad:

Amazing build!

Only thing i would improve myself is to try and give the periscope a bit more raise, now it barely clear the con-tower.

Nice cool, it's nice to see a more out of the box type build.

About 3 years ago I went to a tour of a U-Boat, the famous u-505, and it was a sight to see.

u-boot-u-505.jpg

thanks for all of your comments!!

zux it could float if i take of the electric and put a water snake and fit inside the submarine, that would be cool but i dont have pools here to test and i dont have beach here in são paulo :/

vectormatic thanks!!! the problem is that my pneumatic dont have a bigger arm and i cant give it more movement :/

JJ2!!!!!! what a nice pic!!!!! i love these submarines, really the uboats are very special, they was in front of their time into their era

Thanks again to all of you!!!

Omar