Hi, I've made several alternates using just the pieces from Lego city 60117 set.

1.Dump truck. Euro style dump truck with balanced color scheme.

2. Convertible. Some neat SNOT windscreen positioning and other stylish details.

3. SUV and trailer. Sleek looking SUV with a functional trailer.

4. Explorer VAN. Same like in the original design a VAN but this time it has higher clearance is more suitable for off road exploration

5. Cabrio. Dialing in some wild snot segments in the construction so that the lady has herself a cool and fast cabrio car.

Thanks for watching!

Great builds, especially the second van and both convertables! Been thinking about getting this set for a while, and you've given me a reason to buy it! :classic:

This is one of my favorite sets in the 'great vehicles' theme. More so because it's been $12.39 in the USA for months and months now. This just shows how amazing the set is and how creative you are.

Wow, I love this! I was scrolling through, going "5... wow... woah, 6... 7... 8!"

My favorite is the SUV. Never seen someone create 8 alternate builds from one set before! *huh*

Hi all, still a noob here but obviously not to the Lego world.  Been collecting a quite bit of City sets for my son and 60117 is one of his favourite. Apparently his grandpa also bought another 60117 for him without realising that the kid has one already so now that he's got two identical sets I might as well build a MOC out of one.  With much credit to @Peteris_Sprogis I built the no. 3 SUV + trailer version but also decided to improve upon it as there were still many leftover bricks.  I ended up with two 1x1 red light tiles remaining and probably I'd call mines the SUV + trailer + takeaway café.  If this garners interest I'll post the instructions.  Cheers.

Detailed pics here

60117 Moc.jpg