Arise from the deepest dream 
A haven in a haze 
The howls and the sickly screams they fade… 

Pale blood will guide your way 
Embrace the changes and be consumed 
Bleak bells that chime dismay 
Echo the cries of the paleblood moon!

—Miracle of Sound, “Paleblood Moon” (source)

30660532234_2b30108cb3_b.jpg

[Render] Bloodborne - Hunter by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

The Hunter is a main protagonist/player character from an action RPG "Bloodborne" developed by FromSoft Gaming studio.

Bloodborne follows the player character, the Hunter, through the fictional decrepit Gothic,  Victorian era inspired city of Yharnam, whose inhabitants have been afflicted with an abnormal blood-borne disease. Upon mysteriously awakening in Yharnam during the night of "The Hunt", the Hunter seeks out something known only as "Paleblood" for reasons unknown. The Hunter begins to unravel Yharnam's intriguing mysteries while hunting down its many terrifying beasts. Eventually, the Hunter's objective is to locate and terminate the source of the plague, and escape the nightmare. (source)

I took inspiration from one of the basic Hunter outfits, using this image of an official Bloodborne statue as a reference. The weapon they wield is a so-called saw cleaver that, as all weapons in the game, can be transformed from a hacksaw-like weapon into a massive two-handed blade.

Now folks remember, if you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my Commission Info! I also now have a Patreon page, so please consider supporting!

Edited by The Mugbearer