Daave

Large amount of castle style bricks and parts

I'm new to this site, this is my first post!

I was pointed in this direction by a forum user on bricklink, 

after reading the forum guidelines here I found out that I am not allowed to try to sell anything without permission from staff,

I am a well established bricklink seller looking to sell a massive amount of parts I have accumulated over the last 5 years, I intended to build an extremely large castle scene with old grey colours so I hoarded as much as I could over the years.

The time has come to admit defeat, I won't ever get chance to do the project, so I was hoping to sell the stuff I have accumulated..

Please can I have permission to try to find a buyer here? After a quick look around I am daily confident that what I have would be of great use to someone on this site! It's a shame that it's currently boxed up and hidden in the spare room in my house!

by large amount, we are taking probably 30-40 kilo including loads of old light grey, old dark grey, blue and green plates, massive amounts of black, large quantities of decorative parts and accessories. Burp and lurp pieces in quantities that scare me!  

Edited by Daave

build yourself silly

Edited by Ecclesiastes
byebye bricklink link

Try Ebay, this is not the right place. Like you've said yourself, guidelines state you are not allowed to sell. So that's why I'm locking this topic and removing the links. And if we need parts and you're the one with the right stuff for the right price, we'd end up at your store anyways because we all know how to use bricklink...