lookl

[MOC] Bikes Shop Modular

I am introducing my first Lego modular building - "Bikes Shop".

The main concept was: how to find a good relationship between classical and modern architecture. So I designed this modular with glazed elevator. The lift shaft separate this modular to 2 different builindgs, but both of them contains  "ILIO" hostel

Ground floor contain also a Bikes Shop with round signboard which we can bring eleator up or down.

Elevator working by technic bricks (only manual, not engine). We can take minifigs by the working elevator from reception (ground floor) up to the first floor.

bDduTSo.gif

o2Pp4Mv.jpg

F8X1ZGe.jpg

t0ZmDj8.jpg

N6aU2Uu.jpg

more pictures

Edited by lookl

6 minutes ago, Pickbricker89 said:

Can't wait to get a hold of the instructions if you ever make some.

builiding instrucions will be avaible in this week :)

Very clever elevator! Although personally I would have the gear at the back, but that's just me.

I like the two buildings on a 32 plate. And there is nice contrast here with sand green and the oranges. I've been wanting to design a building with the medium nougat/dark orange look, but haven't yet. And my bike shop mod from the creator set never actually had a bike shop, so I should look into designing one of those also.

Keep up the good work.

First MOC modular, grand slam! Beautiful. The bike shop facia, all the little details like the different recycling bins, roof antenna, bike parts, working elevator with controls incorporated into the shop sign like a bike crankset (great GIF too), tiled steps for the hostel, the second floor flower planter attachments. Fantastic work. 

The brickwork on the front of the building is phenomenal, and it's also a good choice to put the elevator gears on the front of the building for easy access, and to wow visitors! Beautiful design and gorgeous MOC!

That's a very nice build. I personally like the building on the left the most. The colors and details work very well here. The elevator is a nice touch.

That is gorgeous. I love the color and texture you achieved with it. It draws you in really well. 

WOW! this is AWESOME!!!  Can't wait for the building instructions to become available!  I'm really digging that elevator ...

I´m in looove! :) This is so incredible nice I can`t believe it`s your first MOC.. And the elevator..: OMG! Shut up and take my money ;)

WOW this is soo good, loving the Brick work on the bike shop. You've nailed this perfectly to fit in with the Lego modulars.

The gear for the elevator works really well in the sign too.

Super Job

Oops, nearly missed this one.

I think it looks great.
The front is very well-designed, with nice details and great colour combinations.
The bike shop interior is smashing, and the "glass column" elevator is a very good idea.

Do the rest of the rooms have an interior, too?

Keep clicking those bricks together!

That elevator is awesome and compliments the wheel chair and baby stroller from the Fun in the Park city set. Amazing work! Looking forward to seeing the instructions.