Instruction Jurassic Jeep

Hello everybody! This is my first post on EuroBricks!
My Flickr: Silvavasil_Lego

Jurassic Park Jeep
PF: Light - Servo -Lipo - XL 
LDD: Jurassic Jeep Instruction
Look and like my Jurassic Jeep on Rebrickable please! ;)

This is '90s Jeep Wrangler from legendary blockbuster Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic Park"  As a child i feel in love with this movie.
Now i have put together two of children's hobbies - lego and dinosaur!)
This is lego technic rc MOC Powered by Lego LiPo battery, remote control drive and steering (XL & servo motors)
all wheel drive, suspension, working headlights, opening doors, hood and tailgate, and a folding windshield. 
Photo by me too)
Adventure 65million years in the making!
Good text from the Brothers Brick: Incredible LEGO Jurassic Park jeep looks right at home in the jungle
And Lego Car Blog: Jurassic Jeep

Jurassic Park Jeep

Jurassic Park Jeep

Jurassic Park Jeep

Jurassic Park Jeep

Jurassic Park JeepJurassic Park JeepJurassic Park JeepJurassic Park JeepJurassic Park JeepJurassic Park JeepJurassic Park Jeep

Edited by Silvavasil

Very cool Jeep and awesome photos. Love the combination of the system bricks with technic. Nice touch and welcome to EB!

Hello Vasily,
I had a great time with you and friends in Moscow. I was so lucky that I could see this MOC in real life!
Judging from pictures, these Velociraptors have already eaten driver and passengers of the Jeep. *oh2* I hope T-Rex will come for the revenge. :devil_laugh:

Great model and colour combination. I like you backround choice in the more simplified images since the scratches and imperfections fit the model. Welcome to Eurobricks!

17 hours ago, Madoca 1977 said:

Hello Vasily,
I had a great time with you and friends in Moscow. I was so lucky that I could see this MOC in real life!
Judging from pictures, these Velociraptors have already eaten driver and passengers of the Jeep. *oh2* I hope T-Rex will come for the revenge. :devil_laugh:

Hello Madoca,
I was lucky to see you in real life!)) And perhaps become friends during the crazy Moscow weekend and Jeep Trial Contest!)
I'm touched that you like my work!
Velociraptors miss you!:cry_happy:

Silvavasil(Russia) & Madoka (Japan) !!!

Thank you all!:blush:

Edited by Silvavasil