paul_delahaye

Lego 4002016 - Limited Edition Employee Gift

3 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Would you provide us the scans from the instruction. That would be so awesome!

Hi Jules.   I wish I could.  Best I could do is take pictures of them but that never works out right.   

I did a quick search to try to find the instructions online but they're nowhere to be found.  Then I read on Brickset that people are actually selling scans of the instructions for $30 on Ebay.  Unbelievable.  

Sorry, wish I could help.  Hopefully someone more technically savvy than I am will post them online soon. 

11 hours ago, BrickOCD said:

Hi Jules.   I wish I could.  Best I could do is take pictures of them but that never works out right.   

I did a quick search to try to find the instructions online but they're nowhere to be found.  Then I read on Brickset that people are actually selling scans of the instructions for $30 on Ebay.  Unbelievable.  

Sorry, wish I could help.  Hopefully someone more technically savvy than I am will post them online soon. 

Ok! Thanks anyway. Have fun with the set!

4 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Ok! Thanks anyway. Have fun with the set!

Thanks.  Still haven't opened it yet.  Have decided to build a caboose for each of my other train sets first.  Anyway, I was just about to scan the instructions and try to post them here but, thought to check with BrickSet first.  Turns out, LEGO doesn't allow their instructions to be posted without their consent.  So sites just link to the LEGO website for instructions.   

I will contact LEGO about people selling them on Ebay though.