VaderFan2187

Star Wars April Fools Sets

Yeah, it's a bit early, but set designs are always finalised ahead of time...

I was thinking, what if LEGO made April Fools' Day Star Wars sets? Like these:

• TIE Bomber ($59.99) Fight the First Order in Master Chicken's TIE Bomber! Place Master Chicken in the cockpit and shoot the evil Darth Yoda! Minifigs = Darth Yoda, Master Chicken, R0-R0.

• Resistance Base ($89.99) Build the awesome Resistance Base! If Finn gets angry, explode the table as if he is chopping it up with his electrostaff! Let Leia put pieces of Sushi on the Hologram projector, or send General Hux flying in from the ceiling! Minifigs = General Leia, Finn, General Hux, Master Chicken

• Tomato Chase ($19.99) The tomatoes, more dangerous than Rathtars, have escaped from the Eravana! Place a minifigure into the Tomato's chomping jaws, or shoot Master Chicken's stud shooter! Minifigures = Master Chicken, Yoda, plus a brick-built Tomato

10 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Yeah, it's a bit early, but set designs are always finalised ahead of time...

I was thinking, what if LEGO made April Fools' Day Star Wars sets? Like these:

• TIE Bomber ($59.99) Fight the First Order in Master Chicken's TIE Bomber! Place Master Chicken in the cockpit and shoot the evil Darth Yoda! Minifigs = Darth Yoda, Master Chicken, R0-R0.

• Resistance Base ($89.99) Build the awesome Resistance Base! If Finn gets angry, explode the table as if he is chopping it up with his electrostaff! Let Leia put pieces of Sushi on the Hologram projector, or send General Hux flying in from the ceiling! Minifigs = General Leia, Finn, General Hux, Master Chicken

• Tomato Chase ($19.99) The tomatoes, more dangerous than Rathtars, have escaped from the Eravana! Place a minifigure into the Tomato's chomping jaws, or shoot Master Chicken's stud shooter! Minifigures = Master Chicken, Yoda, plus a brick-built Tomato

I think you're supposed to be an adult to have an account for this. Sorry to ruin the fun kid. 

7 hours ago, Hmnicoll said:

I think you're supposed to be an adult to have an account for this. Sorry to ruin the fun kid. 

Someone can't take a joke!

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Wait a second, did you literally just join eurobricks just to comment on my post? Currently, this is the only thread you have commented on!

18 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

Please put these on LEGO Ideas :grin:

Haha, I'm afraid I'd have to design them first :laugh:

Edited by VaderFan2187

18 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

What exactly is going on here?

3 minutes ago, jhaelego said:

I honestly don't get it. lol

Sorry then. Anyone know how to delete this thread?

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Sorry then. Anyone know how to delete this thread?

No need to be sorry, I sorta get what you're going for but I was quite confused by the thread before I got it. That new member seems like a fun guy, no? :tongue:

Edited by BrickJagger

4 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

No need to be sorry, I sorta get what you're going for but I was quite confused by the thread before I got it. That new member seems like a fun guy, no? :tongue:

Yeah @Hmnicoll is very mature and adult-like :tongue:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Yeah @Hmnicoll is very mature and adult-like :tongue:

not a very good way to start your run in a forum :classic:

Anyway on the topic: these are so random I was reading it in the morning and literally just blinked for minutes :D

Just kinda obvious that it's only a joke. 

lol I found this quite funny and I'm 37. Also since reading this I kinda have been wanting to make a brick built tomato.

UCS Jar jar binks bust 6500 pieces thats what ive heard is in the pipeline just because he is the bestsest character in the films

3 hours ago, Dean_1987 said:

UCS Jar jar binks bust 6500 pieces thats what ive heard is in the pipeline just because he is the bestsest character in the films

Only if he comes with a sound brick.

Pink Vader would probably do well too.

As would a boner attachment for C-3PO.