After a long time since I started make water pump for fire truck I finished this project. Water tank in only non-Lego parts (and hode and batteriy :tongue: )
Truck have 4 PF motors. One XL motor is for driver, servo motor is for steering, L motor is for pump (2 pneumatic pump) and M motor have 2 functions. First is canon rotation and second is winch. Between these two functions you must switched manually.

tovornjak-3.jpg

tovornjak-5.jpg

tovornjak-8.jpg

tovornjak-7.jpg

And one under the "hood".

tovornjak-10.jpg

Edited by blaz62

Haha I wasn't sure if the truck would get there in time. The water cannon is more effective than I thought, well done. 

Great truck, packed with functions. Did you make the water tank yourself or can you buy it somewhere?

Ha-ha, that water destroyed everything that was left after fire. 

It is good to see it keeps constant high pressure enough to do the actual fire fighting. Do you have any more details around the pump and pneumatic-hydraulic setup?

Very interesting truck. I have the same question as zux about the hydraulic system, do you have more information? 

On 3/12/2016 at 4:25 PM, BusterHaus said:

Haha I wasn't sure if the truck would get there in time. The water cannon is more effective than I thought, well done. 

yeah, that truck took WAY too long to arrive, the house was almost burnt to the ground.

Edited by Richard Dower

Thanks!

I made tank by myself with empty chocolate box (ferrero rocher). On the top I'm drill hole and gluded bottle cap. For water and air I'm drill two more hole. In one on top is connected pump. This push compresed air into tank. Air push water into another hose which is on the bottom to canon. Canon have maximum range almost 1m. For longer range I should use few more mini technic pump and that will be make higher presure. On this truck I'm use 2. 

@Richard Dower
Yea truck in not the fastest, but in so small scall I couldn't make faster. Water is heavy and if I make faster gear ratio truck wouldn't drive so well.

Here are some pictures:

tovornjak-11.jpg

tovornja35.jpg

ztank1a.jpg