Sign in to follow this  
Dzoni90

[OL - FB] Savelli's Atelier

Wow, a very impressive build, Dzoni, great job with that sculptor, and color-scheme and architecture are excellent as well! :thumbup:  The wood-work, stairs, and balcony are very well done, and the arches throughout the build fit perfectly! :pir-wink:  Overall an excellent art build for BoBS!

This took my breath away! I understand why you chose Oleon, because your builds are divine. The different browns in the railing, the glass windows. all the little niches in the walls. I am going to marvel over this for a long time. :thumbup:

Savelli must be one of the world's leading artists as he is able to entertain such a brilliant studio.

Really amazing.

... but I fear that the painting has not made any progress yet :pir-grin:

That's one impressive studio, indeed it would easily suffice as a palace! I like how it is packed with details such as the easel and the spiral staircase, yet also has a very pleasing colour scheme.  

So many details to marvel, such great techiques !

It may have taken you some time but you produced a masterpiece! favourite details are the lady model and the chiseled half finished sculptures .  Once again, great job! 

I am always looking forward to your builds, and this one did not disappoint. The building itself is great with the colour scheme, arches and overall layout. The wooden platform is a great contrast to the rest, and the windows are wonderful.

What really shines are all the scenes you have included with the different arts being practiced, and all the scattered details all around.

My only question is how it fits into the world of bobs. Just a few lines placing it in the world would be nice :)

Just incredible! So much detail: texture, color, creative piece usage, minifig activity. Inspirational! :thumbup:

Thank you all!

On 12/3/2016 at 4:06 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

but I fear that the painting has not made any progress yet :pir-grin:

He came for other ones, not for that one on easel. :wink:

On 12/4/2016 at 1:39 PM, Bregir said:

My only question is how it fits into the world of bobs. Just a few lines placing it in the world would be nice :)

I will try to tell more about it. :wink:
Baron Nicolas came to Breshaun to his old friend, an artist Claudio Savelli. Baron ordered several pictures for his residence which is on the lovely countryside near the city of Breshaun. 

Claudio Savelli has got his atelier for years and his works are famous all around BoBS. He currently has two young apprentices and his studio is some kind of an art school.  

Fantastic build with so many great details to take in! I especially like the model posing for the painting, the way you've done the dress is really good. Great job!

Lovely colour scheme, lots of nice little details that make this feel like a lively atelier.

Gorgeous build!

Great artist's shop, Dzoni!

There are so many details in this build, as others have mentioned!  All the artworks in process make the scene very interesting!  The clock is really neat!
I do not have a lot of new comments to add to this, but I echo what others have said.  This is a very interesting build!