Tags : Civilian building, Spaceship, Land vehicle, Octan, science.

Octan remote scientific prospecting Outpost, North pole of Freegate :

34ed.jpg

Under the command of the Kharkovshanka, some prospecting, mining and drilling vehicles waiting for departure to harvest Mithril.

Few times ago, the Professor Thaum landed his shuttle, arriving on the request of the head scientist of the station... the last ice boulder retrieved just arrived and according to all the sensors there's something else than mithril inside.

62x3.jpg

hk9z.jpg

dfhi.jpg

The time has come, the harvesting procession start the engines and are going to leave the base.

ajxj.jpg

mdpi.jpg

It's also time to rerun all the sensors actives devices, the ionisation of the northern Freegate's atmosphere, following daybreak and issuing with polar aurora will blind all MANTIS scanning possbility for 7h 58m 13s .

So the base will remain hidden.

rbfg.jpg

<chainsaw : gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrraing>

Hadvice : the first boulder is crushed professor, and here comes the first cristal

66no.jpg

Hadvice : it's raw mithril professor, and not the best sample I've seen.

Pr Thaum : I don't give any shit of this raw mithril Hadvice... you can dump it.

gesm.jpg

Hadvice : Others pieces of raw mithril professor

Pr Thaum : Grrrrmbblll

73w8.jpg

<chainsaw : gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrKKKRRRKRRRRKRRRRKRRRRR AAAAIIIIIIINKKK>

Hadvice : Uh Oh ! A sealed metal box as it seems !

ro19.jpg

Pr Thaum : youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

darg.jpg

Pr Thaum : My preciiiiiiious !! This is it !!! <cuddling the box> Youhou my baby,  this is Berthold, your daddy !!!! Quick Hadvice, load it in the shuttle we are leaving !!

5gxl.jpg

Pr Thaum : Gnerk gnerk gnerk !! I will soon became the master of the universe... hin hin hin !!

All vehicles are already judged MOC or modified official LEGO sets, so no need to judge them. You only have to take a look at the base.

C&C welcome !

bonus pics soon

Edited by Professor Thaum

Love the base. You really have a lot of arctic pieces. Almost an.... obsession :laugh:

1 hour ago, Jody Meyer said:

Love the linked Arctic bases, wish I had that many artic sets...*huh*:blush:

I (and my 7 years old son) have all the arctic sets except the boat ( I made the last built SHIP instead) all the other linked shelters and the Kharkov are MOCs

11 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Love the base. You really have a lot of arctic pieces. Almost an.... obsession :laugh:

My son really wanted all the arctic sets, all his gift for two years were about arctic (Christmas, birthdday, etc etc) only the arctic bases official set is mine... not appearing are the helicrane and the plane, which are not enough sci-Fi for AG, but they are not far (over my son beside table)

Some bonus pics :

The radio shelter with the telecom pole ... all parts/shelters of the base stick together with technical pins...

f1sn.jpg

z22x.jpg

inside the shelter, the radio console (here on 23rd canal)  and the pole command unit (on the opening part)

1prp.jpg

The power plant ans scientific devices (variometer and gravimeter)

9l6u.jpg

Other bonuses later on.

Wow! That is a serious amount of arctic kit! I always thought that theme was a moon base waiting to happen, well done for doing it.

Some extra bonus pics :

The 2 mains shelters, a lab one and a living room (the lab has already been judged so...)

qkbl.jpg

There is the living room, stove and hood, coffee machine...

3adn.jpg

Table, chairs, TV, computer.

c0m5.jpg

the hoods second part

oety.jpg

One of the two bunk shelters

1h23.jpg

the inside :

zo9z.jpg

the third bunk is on the opening part :

r4rz.jpg

Two supply shelter and the com/buoy tower :