Review | Lego 75164 Star Wars ● REBEL TROOPER BATTLE PACK

Fun :look: Finally I did it. 5 sets!

Announcement reviews:
02.12.2017 - 75160 U-WING Microfighter
03.12.2017 - 75161 TIE STRIKER Microfighter
04.12.2017 - 75162 Y-WING Microfighter
05.12.2017 - 75163 KRENNIC'S IMPERIAL SHUTTLE Microfighter

Don't miss! Thx for watching ;-) 

Thanks for posting these videos early. I have to say, while the figures aren't amazing and it would be better to have more generic facial designs (or maybe at least 1 woman as well - anything so that the generic heads that Lego uses for background characters don't all look like the same person. I have over a dozen of the basic brown eyebrows make head), it's great how you can mix and match all of the torsos and legs and helmets to have an army that doesn't look like a bunch of clones. I like that. And also, this set has about 90 non minifig parts included in the set, and there are lots of useful ones. More of the 2x2 wedge plates (although hopefully they start making them in LBG, which I hope is what they've done in 75175), more inverted 1x2 curved slopes, some nice dark green parts, andI think  maybe an inverted 2x2 tile in LBG. Great battle pack, the imperial one looks like it will have some great grey parts also. Although i wish that there was only 1 death trooper, 2 stories and 1 other imperial (maybe the basic shore trooper) instead of two death troopers, but it isn't a big deal

I really like what they have done with rebel packs and figs in general as they are very mix and match like atlas said which allow for great army building. Its a really good battle pack with solid figs and useful parts. If only they had added the green rebel from the U-wing set this would have been perfect because we need more green prints and that helmet is amazing.

The speeder is a really clunky looking final product - Lego can, and has, done much better with nearly the same part count. I like the troopers themselves, but shudder at equipping yet another army with fresh blasters.

11 hours ago, ProvenceTristram said:

The speeder is a really clunky looking final product - Lego can, and has, done much better with nearly the same part count. I like the troopers themselves, but shudder at equipping yet another army with fresh blasters.

Yeah the speeder's a bit fat... 

Great review, great set. Now I can build it in LDD! :laugh: