Realshow

What future LEGO Movies would you like to see happen?

A Marvel/DC universes collide flick would be cool.

But honestly id prefer original IPs to licensed stuff. The Billion Brick Race flick that's supposed to be coming sounds cool. More stuff like that, that expands the lego universe is what we need.

I was just thinking about how cool a LEGO Monster Fighters Movie would be. Imagine, it could poke fun at the classic monster movies and horror movie tropes in a fun way. I could imagine Lord Vampyre being a kinda scary, but very funny villain with the LEGO movies' style of humor.

(Plus, I'd love to see the line make a comeback, since I mostly missed out on it back in 2012 :grin:)

Oh yeah, I saw that. I would totally watch a LEGO Star Wars movie with a humorous take on Darth Vader!

Dunno what that Roger Rabbit stuff was about haha.

22 hours ago, npgcole said:

I was just thinking about how cool a LEGO Monster Fighters Movie would be. Imagine, it could poke fun at the classic monster movies and horror movie tropes in a fun way. I could imagine Lord Vampyre being a kinda scary, but very funny villain with the LEGO movies' style of humor.

(Plus, I'd love to see the line make a comeback, since I mostly missed out on it back in 2012 :grin:)

Considering Monster Fighters was my favorite theme ever (I even managed to get the Haunted House), that would be AWESOME. It'd probably need a more generic name, and some action from licenses to make sure people will actually see it.

We know that the Lego Movie takes place in the present (hence the use of present themes like Ninjago, Star Wars, Batman etc.) But what about a Lego Movie that takes place in the eighties maybe even nineties with themes like Classic western, pirates, Space etc. It would be a nice nod to AFOL's since a lot of us would have been getting into Lego as kids at around that time and we could even see some of Benny's backstory.

1 minute ago, Tariq j said:

We know that the Lego Movie takes place in the present (hence the use of present themes like Ninjago, Star Wars, Batman etc.) But what about a Lego Movie that takes place in the eighties maybe even nineties with themes like Classic western, pirates, Space etc. It would be a nice nod to AFOL's since a lot of us would have been getting into Lego as kids at around that time and we could even see some of Benny's backstory.

Those themes were already represented in TLM. There is no timeline in the Lego cinematic universe. All themes coexist with one another as different sections of the Lego world. And seeing as TLM2 is going to be a space musical, we will likely see plenty more Space and Benny.

I would like to see

A Time Cruisers movie                                                                            

An Adventurers movie   

Several space movies                                                                                                                                                                                                          

A Pirates movie                                                             

A Castle movie                                                                                                                                                                                                  

A town/city movie                                                                                                                    

A Clutch Powers 2 movie                                                                                             

(the problem is LEGO would probably put some licensed themes in)

so you have found my secret sentence ?

Edited by Arctic_Ace

A continuation of Clutch Powers would be nice since it suggest it was supposed to be at least a trilogy.

Though a Lego City with Chase McCain would also be fun. Maybe spoof around with the whole buddy cop/spy movies genres. Heck just watching the cutscenes from the game were enjoyable.

13 hours ago, Noctina Noir said:

A continuation of Clutch Powers would be nice since it suggest it was supposed to be at least a trilogy.

Though a Lego City with Chase McCain would also be fun. Maybe spoof around with the whole buddy cop/spy movies genres. Heck just watching the cutscenes from the game were enjoyable.

I'm hoping to see either of these guys in cinema as well. Maybe we'll get a Clutch Powers cameo in the Ninjago movie?

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:40 PM, juno2023 said:

I'm hoping to see either of these guys in cinema as well. Maybe we'll get a Clutch Powers cameo in the Ninjago movie?

Maybe since he was hinted to be in the same universe/realm as Ninjago in the tv series.

A proper Bionicle movie in the Lego Movie universe would be epic, it has been hinted at twice now, I think Lego knows that constraction is still profitable, I do think this would only happen if the Ninjago Movie does well, I believe Ninjago is going to be an experiment to see if original themes are worth making into movies.

As for the Bionicle movie I would like it to be different enough from previous storylines so it isn't predictable, but it still needs to be recognisable.

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

Lego Ninjago Movie 2. That would be just awesome.

I'd hesitate on that just because I'd want to see the first one before I assume that a sequel would be necessary.

However, post-Lego Batman Movie, I can definitely see the potential for a Lego Batman Movie 2. I can think of all sorts of opportunities for that... more emphasis Batman's relationships with the rest of the Justice League, Robin joining the Teen Titans, etc.

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

I'd hesitate on that just because I'd want to see the first one before I assume that a sequel would be necessary.

However, post-Lego Batman Movie, I can definitely see the potential for a Lego Batman Movie 2. I can think of all sorts of opportunities for that... more emphasis Batman's relationships with the rest of the Justice League, Robin joining the Teen Titans, etc.

I do agree that we'd have to see the ninjago movie first. If it's anything like The Lego Batman Movie then I'd hope not. Personally, I was disappointed with TLBM movie. That's why I really want Ninjago to be great- I feel like it doesn't deserve the hate that it's been getting. Plus, alot of the character designs/ designs in general are simply amazing. I really hope that the movie can live up to the standard of what they've already shown.

What I mean is that these two particular characters need their own movies.

The one for Chase McCain may be called (simply) Chase McCain (and maybe two sequels called Chase McCain 2: The Rise of Blackwell and Chase McCain 3: Mission Undercover).

The characters of the movie would obviously be Chase McCain, Natalia Kowalski, Vinnie Pappalardo, Ellie Philips, Frank Honey, Marion Dunby, Duke Huckleberry, Henrik Kowalski, and Mayor Gleeson as the goodies and Rex Fury (secondary main antagonist) and Forrest Blackwell (the main antagonist) as the baddies.

The first movie may follow the storyline of the videogame, except there will be changes, and the movie may actually start with a bank robbery started by Dougy Dungarees.

For Johnny Thunder's movie, the title should be: Johnny Thunder (some sequels would be fine).

The characters of this movie would obviously be Johnny Thunder, Dr. Kilroy, Harry Cane, and Pippin Reed as the goodies and Lord Sam Sinister as the main villain of the movie and a bunch of other baddies as well.

Also a movie based upon the Island, Island 2, and Island Xtreme Stunts videogames would be a good idea with Pepper Roni as the main goodie and The Brickster as the main baddie.

On 18.04.2017 at 6:10 AM, Lyichir said:

Agreed. There was also lot of villains missing in the first movie. For the second movie, I want Deathstroke, Deadshot, Professor Pyg, Birthday Boy, and Mad Hatter to be some of the villains in the second movie.

Edited by kungfulegolover

The LEGO Superman Movie!!! The LEGO Iron Man Movie!!! The LEGO Spider-Man Movie!!! The LEGO Thor Movie!!! The LEGO Hulk Movie!!! The LEGO Ant-Man Movie!!! The LEGO Jurassic World Movie!!! The LEGO Ghostbusters Movie!!! The LEGO Ultra Agents Movie!!! The LEGO Chima Movie!!! The LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy Movie!!! The LEGO Angry Birds Movie!!! The LEGO Nightwing Movie!!! The LEGO Teen Titans Movie!!! The LEGO Avengers Movie!!! The LEGO X-Men Movie!!! The LEGO Justice League Movie!!! The LEGO Martian Manhunter Movie!!! The LEGO Cyborg Movie!!! The LEGO Flash Movie!!! The LEGO Wonder Woman Movie!!! The LEGO Green Lantern Movie!!! The LEGO Green Arrow Movie!!! The LEGO Hawkman Movie!!! The LEGO Elves Movie!!! The LEGO Metalbeard Movie!!! The LEGO Vitruvius Movie!!! The LEGO Unikitty Movie!!! The LEGO NEXO Knights Movie!!! The LEGO Benny Movie!!! OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER SPINOFF!!!

On 4/18/2017 at 8:10 AM, Lyichir said:

I think a LBM sequel is plausible, but it would be titled The Lego Justice League Movie, though technically it would be Batman-centric (Batman is the founder of the League, after all). Since the LBM tries to  encapsulate Batman's cinematic (and comic) legacy in a single movie, I couldn't see WB making the sequel a direct sequel, but a broader DCEU homage follow-up based upon the many planned DCEU films scheduled (though, I know, many are delayed or in limbo as of this post).

On 12/3/2016 at 4:00 AM, RacerRabbit said:

I'm hoping that The Billion Brick Race is a car racing movie like Wacky Races or Cannonball Run. Especially if it's slated for realease in 2019 as that would be the 20th anniversary of Lego Racers!

That is interesting that they coincide. I have not seen anyone link this, but this article from July 2015 linked below excerpts a quote from TBBR director/writer Drew Pearce about the film.      http://www.nerdreport.com/2015/07/24/details-on-the-fourth-lego-sequel-the-billion-brick-race/                                                      “Modestly, hopefully it will be the biggest race movie of all time,” Pearce said. “Imagine doing a race movie but having the ability to do it with Lego. So part Cannonball Run, part Wacky Races but with a real working class Rocky style blue collar vibe to it as well.”                                                                                      

27 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That is interesting that they coincide. I have not seen anyone link this, but this article from July 2015 linked below excerpts a quote from TBBR director/writer Drew Pearce about the film.      http://www.nerdreport.com/2015/07/24/details-on-the-fourth-lego-sequel-the-billion-brick-race/                                                      “Modestly, hopefully it will be the biggest race movie of all time,” Pearce said. “Imagine doing a race movie but having the ability to do it with Lego. So part Cannonball Run, part Wacky Races but with a real working class Rocky style blue collar vibe to it as well.”                                                                                      

Well whatever it's going to be, it should be...https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9cQgQIMlwWw

I could see an original or licensed "breakout" character (like Batman) introduced in the LM2 getting a follow-up spinoff movie if anything. What original or licensed property currently could warrant a spinoff, I don't know. Many animated franchises produced spinoffs based on "breakout" characters (Minions,for instance). Was TLBM produced for that reason, or just because WB saw it as a winning combination? Whatever the reason, I hope an original character (as opposed to a licensed one) introduced in future films is popular enough to warrant a spinoff.