Sign in to follow this  
xxix5

Old LEGO Town sets LEGO should bring back

Now I believe that LEGO should either bring these back with the same exact pieces or release these using the same instructions as the original, just new pieces. The sets on this list of four are just some of the sets I want re-released. I would personally like all the old LEGO sets dating from the early '80s- around 2004. The first set I would like to see is the LEGO Truck set number 10156. This was back when LEGO didn't make some of their vehicles so big. I overall like this set especially like the crome pipe pieces. Next is LEGO set number 1285. I wouldn't mind if this nice little set was re-released as part of a bigger boat shop set. Next is LEGO set number 1252 AKA Shell Tanker. I like this set because of how simple it is. LEGO needs to do more Shell sets. The final set is the LEGO McDonalds set from 1999. I like just2good's reveiw of the set and I think this set at some point has got to be remade. Thank's for reading all of you and have a nice day and tell me what sets YOU think LEGO should remake or re-release

Edited by xxix5

20 minutes ago, xxix5 said:

Next is LEGO set number 1252 AKA Shell Tanker. I like this set because of how simple it is. LEGO needs to do more Shell sets. 

Won't happen, the greepeace eco terrorists won (or rather TLG caved) and as a result Lego's relationship with Shell is set to end so if it ever came back it would be Octan.

Most city themed vehicles are 6-stud wide now which that set would look much better adapted as such. Like this: