Cara

[MOC] Best Friends on Vacation

Built for the Rebrick Best Friends contest.

30326151044_00594076aa_b.jpg

Best Friends on Vacation

Whether those friends are two-legged or four-legged, everyone is having fun. Go out on the water or enjoy the beach, horseback riding along the sand and shopping on the promenade.

30339226573_9fe2baf2a0_c.jpg

30777486930_66ba2b59fa_c.jpg31111063316_3d4af08c77_c.jpg

A few more on my Flickr Album.

Very good sea side friendly vacation resort.  So much to do and see. Good luck with the contest.  Last day for entries appears to be today. 

O, this hurts my heart, so Beautiful!!!!!!!

- the colours, the depth the great looking round shapes ( WOW!!! )

Just Awesome!!!

Good luck with the contest!!!

Greetings

Oh, this is utterly awesome! The colours! Just what you like to see on a grey November morning. So bright and happy! And so lovely Mediterranean buildings. It really brings holidays home :classic: :thumbup:

This looks absolutely stunning, and it's so inviting. I feel warmer and more relaxed just by looking at it! :laugh:

A fabulous build, as always, Cara. I wish you the very best of luck with the contest, and thank you so much for sharing it with us here.

Wow! What an inviting build...so colorful with so much depth and so much to do. I want to go there....NOW! Way to go, Cara

This is impressive!! Love the colors that you use for making the building, the layout of the scene, and every single details in it!!

Fantastic! 

Great build, design and colours!

The appearance is stunning; I hope you do well in the contest!

The lego fan

Edited by The lego fan

This is stunning! I really like your use of the airplane (helicopter?) blue nose piece for the boat. I have a bunch of those that thanks to you I now can think of a use for them ;)

Again, amazing work.

Edited by Criosphynx
wordz

I never know how to react to the Friends stuff. On the one hand, this is brilliantly done - I like the staging, the colors utilized, the way the scene is divided into vignettes. On the other appendage, while I am infinitely grateful to the Friends line for introducing new hairpieces (particularly the long in the back, short in the front bangs), it's so sugary-sweet that just looking at it makes me want to go into convulsions and barf lollipops like I've been possessed by the unholy spirit of Rainbow Brite.

Very nice!! Like the previous poster I have mixed views on Friends.... for me it's not so much the colours as the minidolls!! 

But minidolls or not, this is a real work of art - the colours really work and I especially like the curved sea wall and the large building at the top of the steps!! 

Excellent stuff!! 

Delightful creation 'Cara', congrats on being Front Paged too. :thumbup:

I wonder if those minidolls will start singing ABBA sounds eh ? :laugh:

Brick On while singing Mamma Mia ! :laugh:

Great use of color. I like how it all stands out so clearly but does not overwhelm the MOC. I'm definitely going to steal some of your building designs for some MOCs I've got planned. And the back is even better than the front. That boat looks like Sinner the Walrus should be captaining it.

Steve