Sign in to follow this  
Captain Braunsfeld

We're on the road to Pontelli...

This is my entry for the Mini-Challenge: The Grand Road of Nellisa.  "Action on the Road"

Somewhere near the Terelli Hills things are going to be heating up very soon.

30331324943_2810c9eab0_c.jpg

The Corringtonean coach and the Eslandolean coach are facing each other.

30317185954_3a9ef1efdc_c.jpg

None of the drivers is willing to give way... the passengers are siding with them.

30331321763_d6cbdf0133_c.jpg

Who will be the first one to steer the coach into the swamp?

31102089326_b6ba6ba19b_z.jpg

And what lies ahead?

Some people on the side of the road seem to be waiting for their chance...

30770385530_f7541aa984_z.jpg

[Build contains 8 minifigs and one monkey]

The larger versions of the pictures can be found on flickr

C&C welcome!

[Number of studs: 48 * 81 = 3888]

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

Woah, great build, CB :oh: :thumbup: Lovely landscaping and those coaches are pretty well done.

This road clearly needs traffic rules :hmpf: :grin:

Niiiice!!!! I love both carriages AND the landscaping! Though it seems Corringtoneans must surely travel under armed protection rather than strolling around some marshy landscape. Thieves are lurking!!

I always hate it when the other guy won't pull to the side on a one-lane road. Harrumph! :pir-grin:

Beautiful landscaping job, and lots of little details packed into the scene (like the frog at the edge of the puddle). Excellent! :thumbup:

Great job landscaping. There is one way to settle this.  Coach war fare!  Whoever has the cheapest fares win.  :laugh:

On 20.11.2016 at 9:00 PM, Kolonialbeamter said:

Woah, great build, CB :oh: :thumbup: Lovely landscaping and those coaches are pretty well done.

This road clearly needs traffic rules :hmpf: :grin:

Thanks, unfortunately, the coaches have been designed - more or less - by TLG.

The landscape, however, is the real MOC (and was presented in its first form without the hill in Antwerpen last week).

23 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Niiiice!!!! I love both carriages AND the landscaping! Though it seems Corringtoneans must surely travel under armed protection rather than strolling around some marshy landscape. Thieves are lurking!!

:laugh: Yes, thieves!

More to come!

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I always hate it when the other guy won't pull to the side on a one-lane road. Harrumph! :pir-grin:

Beautiful landscaping job, and lots of little details packed into the scene (like the frog at the edge of the puddle). Excellent! :thumbup:

You found the frog!  I was so happy with my dark green swamp :pir-grin:

30 minutes ago, dr_spock said:

Great job landscaping. There is one way to settle this.  Coach war fare!  Whoever has the cheapest fares win.  :laugh:

Well, I thought the Eslandolean coach has some army guys right behind it for support!

And then I thought:

Wells Fargo.

And then it was time to stop :pir-laugh:

:pir-laugh: Very neat build, Captain B, and quite a dilemma there! :tongue: :laugh:  Loving all those ETWC soldiers marching behind the Eslandolan coach! :grin:

Love the variety you put into the landscape! The colours of the different layers, trees, rocks, a little swamp, it's all there.

A note though: [Build contains 8 minifigs, one monkey, 2 frogs and 3 horses:laugh:

A mini-challenge, you said? :wink: awesome landscaping man, great job! I'm curious who will give in first

On 22.11.2016 at 2:13 PM, Garmadon said:

:pir-laugh: Very neat build, Captain B, and quite a dilemma there! :tongue: :laugh:  Loving all those ETWC soldiers marching behind the Eslandolan coach! :grin:

Thanks - they will all be in for trouble  :laugh:

On 24.11.2016 at 3:52 PM, Puvel said:

Love the variety you put into the landscape! The colours of the different layers, trees, rocks, a little swamp, it's all there.

A note though: [Build contains 8 minifigs, one monkey, 2 frogs and 3 horses:laugh:

.. and I have miscounted: 9 minifigs - there is a guy with a sombrero behind the red/white coach.

On 24.11.2016 at 9:30 PM, TitusV said:

A mini-challenge, you said? :wink: awesome landscaping man, great job! I'm curious who will give in first

Thanks - I hope that the guys will manage before the robber starts something evil...