modestolus

CCC XIV - Secret Cottage in Farnor Forest

This is very nice.  The landscaping looks great.  I especially like the trees and the waterfall and small stream.  The cottage has a nice color scheme and the roof is done well.  Overall great job.

This is a great build. Lots of detail and the landscaping looks very natural. Well done.

Excellent build !

The landscaping is amazing ! I like the trees you made !

But the best part for me is the pond. You made the bottom at a certain distance and then covered it with a transparent plate ! Excellent idea ! And I like the nenuphars you made.

Great job !

Great built with amazing landscape! very nice combination of the different trees in the nature!
Great photoshooting also! :thumbup:

Are those brown shooters you use for the tree trunks? Great idea!

The scene simply screams for a 3 season makeover. Marvelous build, and one to be proud of.

It's very nice and it reminds me of an English poem about a cottage in a forest, a little man was standing at the window inviting a rabbit to join him...The treesare really nice.

Very detailed MOC, modestolus!

The foliage, terrain, rocks, and water are all wonderfully done!  As others have mentioned, the use of new parts for tree trunks is great!  The minifigures add some interesting life to the scene.
I particularly like the color variations in the foliage and the angle variations of the leaves to give a more realistic appearance!  The pond and lily pads are neat!

It seems that not a detail was missed! (except, maybe, the one upside down olive grass piece in the forefront of the first picture :wink:)

This is great! The cottage is definitely my favorite part of the build. Is that an upside-down transparent baseplate in the little pond to the right of the river?

Great detail man! I'm waiting to see if I get a tornado and I thought I would look on Eurobricks and I'm glad I did. This MOC is fantastic. Keep up the good work. :classic:

Absolutely love this build! Obviously a lot if thought, care and attention to detail has gone into this and it shows. The pond, the trees and the choice of colours are my favourite aspects.

Your Forest-scene is stil great, Ben:-)

Besides all those great trees, my personal Highlight is still the shaping and roof of the house -a masterpiece!

Edited by Fletcher Floyd