They look both very cool! The temple has some beautiful landscaping going on and the roof tiles look very good, but my favourite is the airship. It looks wonderfully over the top and therefore fits just perfect into the theme :wink: The segmented sails are pretty clever and I like its steam/dieselpunk-feel a lot. :classic: :thumbup:

Very big and very nice.

You should do better pictures on a white background and show some details. This buildings deserve to it.

Edited by Jellyeater

Thanks. Unfortunately they are packed away between shows and moving house, but maybe later. The landscape I am wanting to rebuild  to a larger ninjago island  scene about 4x8 baseplates

WOW!  That ship is super awesome.  To be quite honest you seem to have done a way better job at creating a skypirate command ship/base than the Lego designers.  Don't get me wrong the misfortune's keep is "OK", but this is far more appealing as a set in my opinion.  Would have been great to have seen something like this in the show as well.  Kudos to you!

4 hours ago, LegoLeroy said:

WOW!  That ship is super awesome.  To be quite honest you seem to have done a way better job at creating a skypirate command ship/base than the Lego designers.  Don't get me wrong the misfortune's keep is "OK", but this is far more appealing as a set in my opinion.  Would have been great to have seen something like this in the show as well.  Kudos to you!

Probably not something that would be saleable, economics and marketing have a lot to do with set production. I am sure the Ninjago designers do some awesome mocs also. Thanks for the compliments, I have two awards from LUG events I have displayed at, one of the judges at one is a Ninjago designer.

5 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

How is the deck space like? Is it improved over the kind of space we see in all the Ninjago ship sets?

The deck is quite busy, has a couple of studs all around though, quite a bit of below deck space.

Awesome work, both builds are really cool! :classic::thumbup: The ship does fit in with the Skybound styling very well, the baloons on the sides and engines at the rear are nice, as is the cabin on deck. 

The roofing on the temple is great, I also like the pools and waterfall. 

Epic builds! The temple is great — the colors and architectural style feel pretty typical of Ninjago, but it stands out due to the detailed build of the roofs and the amazing landscape surrounding it. The airship really fits the steampunk-ish sky pirate aesthetic while still standing out from the Skybound sets. I particularly love the balloons off to the sides with the roaring flames to keep them aloft. I do feel like the bow of the ship would be improved with the addition of some type of figurehead, though.

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:54 AM, Aanchir said:

Epic builds! The temple is great — the colors and architectural style feel pretty typical of Ninjago, but it stands out due to the detailed build of the roofs and the amazing landscape surrounding it. The airship really fits the steampunk-ish sky pirate aesthetic while still standing out from the Skybound sets. I particularly love the balloons off to the sides with the roaring flames to keep them aloft. I do feel like the bow of the ship would be improved with the addition of some type of figurehead, though.

Thanks for that. I now have a few ideas for a figurehead after seeing the new Destiny's Bounty so will look at modifying it.