Sign in to follow this  
Minifig Lecturer

Classic Lego Town Car for under 6 euro

indexed.gif V-LV-4B

Legoda Motors, not to be confused with Lada, have revealed their newest model car for 2008 and includes major enhancements on previous models with a steering wheel now included.

For an affordable price of L�2.97m, or �5.94, you can buy this classic town looking car.

legoda-lego-family-car.png

The classic cars had a hinged roof which was hollow beneath (no tubes), clearing way for the minifig's head. Without that there's no way a minifig will be able to sit upright in that car, unless you lower the sitting area one plate.

maybe you could change the doors to real doors. those how classic town cars really were :)

Cant use doors as the bricks are made from the limited selection on LEGO Factory and there are no car doors I can see :(

The classic cars had a hinged roof which was hollow beneath (no tubes), clearing way for the minifig's head. Without that there's no way a minifig will be able to sit upright in that car, unless you lower the sitting area one plate.

I have lowered the base by one so a minifig does fit but again I had to choose the bricks from LEGO factory and they dont sell those roofs.

The idea of this car is to check the price. I will be ordering around 10 myself as I love these "bangers".

Why does this car remind me of the new Tata Nano? 8-| X-D ;-)

LOL yes, cheap cars for all *y*