Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Super Fish Oil said:

It's the Wonder Twins. Even if Rob doesn't know anything, they were missing from the list.

Didn't a classic 80s Cyborg appear in the movie too? He'd be an option for the CMF. Then Barbara has a few other variants (including her fancy induction dress), there's the 60s Batsuit Alfred, and they can make Batman and Robin in pretty much countless costumes. We don't need 20 figures (or even a full series) but they can pull something out.

And if all else fails, just fill those empty slots with the Garmadon family cosplaying as Batman characters. At least five sounds reasonable.

Oh, duh! Yeah he was, there's definitely enough material for a 20 fig series. But I wouldn't discard what Rob has to say 

Just now, Super Fish Oil said:

It's the Wonder Twins. Even if Rob doesn't know anything, they were missing from the list.

Not what I was referring to, but you're right, they were definitely missing from that other person's list...

Just now, JGuy said:

@rob-ot5000 Wanna tell us if you know anything? :laugh:

Sure, I know lots of things :wink:

Just now, rob-ot5000 said:

Not what I was referring to, but you're right, they were definitely missing from that other person's list...

Mine isn't a "list" if that's what you were talking about... I have no insider knowledge or anything... I was just trying to come up with enough characters to even put in a CMF series :laugh:

Edited by JGuy

As far as we know only Hugo Strange, Black Canary and Clock King are confirmed to be in the second series so far

Edited by Robert8

2 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Sure, I know lots of things :wink:

Hmmmmm :grin: I'll try to decode that hint you gave.  I think that it's a Joker line from the movie

Edited by JGuy

28 minutes ago, Super Fish Oil said:

Didn't a classic 80s Cyborg appear in the movie too? He'd be an option for the CMF. Then Barbara has a few other variants (including her fancy induction dress), there's the 60s Batsuit Alfred, and they can make Batman and Robin in pretty much countless costumes. We don't need 20 figures (or even a full series) but they can pull something out.

'66 Alfred would be a great choice. There's at least four more bat-suits they could do for Barbara Gordon, so I imagine one of those will get in there. Still pulling for El Murcielago, too.

I was looking through clips of the movie and now I want Joker's vacation outfit from the end credits because he's got his tropical shirt from the killing joke!

You all have great ideas of the second CMF line! I'm hoping for Dr. Quivers and Jeff (the Energy Plant employee ambushed by the Riddler). Also, the "how to raise your child" book Alfred has during the film.

12 minutes ago, CommishGordon said:

You all have great ideas of the second CMF line! I'm hoping for Dr. Quivers and Jeff (the Energy Plant employee ambushed by the Riddler). Also, the "how to raise your child" book Alfred has during the film.

Haha, the two pilot best friends from the intro would be great :laugh:

Everyone please stop listing wishes. 

Listing characters you want for the upcoming CMF wave, without any confirmation that said characters will actually be included, only causes confusion down the line when others start to assume wishes posted here are facts. They're not. 

Thank you! :thumbup:

21 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

He's in the Egghead set 

Really? That's awesome! Out of curiousity where did we obtain this piece of information? I hadn't heard about it. It's awesome that we'll get Condiment King though!

Edited by Minecraft Architect

Just now, Minecraft Architect said:

Really? That's awesome! Out of curiousity where did we obtain this piece of information? I hadn't heard about it. It's awesome that we'll get Condiment King though!

We found out thanks to Delta Customs, the post should still be up on his instagram somewhere :classic:

8 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Everyone please stop listing wishes. 

Listing characters you want for the upcoming CMF wave, without any confirmation that said characters will actually be included, only causes confusion down the line when others start to assume wishes posted here are facts. They're not. 

Thank you! :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I hope we get Lady Bat and Soccer Mom Bat as there are some cool pieces. Fire Starter Bat I would love!

22 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

"Proceed, spawn of Figure A, supplicate in front of Figure B."

I may have misquoted that.

Blink, blink, blink. Blinkity-blink, blink, blink

Jor-El and Zod?

As in, Kneel before Zod?

Just now, DarrellBricker said:

Jor-El and Zod?

As in, Kneel before Zod?

I can't believe I didn't catch that before. A minifig of Superman II General Zod would be fantastic.

I am hoping that a Hawkgirl minifigure appears here ... she was spotted at the party ... As was Black Vulcan and Samurai in addition to a couple of the other Superfriends.

Just now, DarrellBricker said:

Jor-El and Zod?

As in, Kneel before Zod?

Oh, damn its so obvious looking back

@rob-ot5000 That's genius!

Take notes fellas, that's how you do a hint!

@DarrellBricker She'll be in the party set. SvL said he saw Hawkman however Hawkgirl seems much more likely 

Edited by Duncan Young

5 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Oh, damn its so obvious looking back

@rob-ot5000 That's genius!

Take notes fellas, that's how you do a hint!

@DarrellBricker She'll be in the party set. SvL said he saw Hawkman however Hawkgirl seems much more likely 

Wooooootttt!!!!!

31 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

Jor-El and Zod?

As in, Kneel before Zod?

I still don't get the hint... :grin: :blush:

Edited by Legocity2713
When your number of posts start looking like the year (2017) XD ... or 2019 now lol