Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Duncan Young said:

I mean Clock King is a Green Arrow villain for the most part and Gentleman Ghost a Hawkman villain (although both appeared in The Brave and the Bold, the former also appearing in the Animated Series). Boomer did appear in Assault on Arkham however that was more a Suicide Squad film than a Batman one

And the reason I thought Clock King was a Batman villain was because, yep you guessed it, Batman The Brave and The Bold...

Just now, Tragic Banjo said:

Doesn't mean it can't appear in a set anyway

Like the snow speeder in the SW TFA movie, that didn't actually appear in the movie but Lego ended up making a set out of it.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Oh well, I was hoping for a regular Harley. :'(

Batman Series 2, my friend, Batman Series 2...

(maybe?)

Edited by J4ck

Woah, awesome news! I still need a regular, non-CMF Harley. Hopefully we get some other movie villains that the Joker summoned in this wave. Love that they're making the space shuttle, but I hope they'll throw the Bat-Kayak in there somewhere. Super excited for the Justice League party set! Hopefully it's only $20-30 and comes with new characters like the Wonder Twins! Also, has the D2C been confirmed to be for the Batman Movie or is it just a general DC set? Thanks! 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Woah, awesome news! I still need a regular, non-CMF Harley. Hopefully we get some other movie villains that the Joker summoned in this wave. Love that they're making the space shuttle, but I hope they'll throw the Bat-Kayak in there somewhere. Super excited for the Justice League party set! Hopefully it's only $20-30 and comes with new characters like the Wonder Twins! Also, has the D2C been confirmed to be for the Batman Movie or is it just a general DC set? Thanks! 

Why non-CMF? Doesn't make a difference whether it appears in a set or apart of the CMF line?

The D2C is definitely for The LEGO Batman Movie. I'd advise people not to get their hopes up for any more non-DC villains.

Just now, J4ck said:

Why non-CMF? Doesn't make a difference whether it appears in a set or apart of the CMF line?

I think "non-CMF" is meant to mean that he still needs a Harley that isn't in a nurse outfit.

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I think "non-CMF" is meant to mean that he still needs a Harley that isn't in a nurse outfit.

Ohh I see, fair enough, yeah I didn't see the point in that CMF, also that Minifigure never appeared in the movie didn't it?

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

The buggy: Batman and Captain Boomerang, small set

The Shuttle: 3 versions of Batman and two of robin visible, big set

Harley's Truck: actually named as "cannonball attack", and she is flying out of a giant canon put on a truck, comes with Batgirl, a driver, Harley and a completely white man (perhaps not ready minifigure)

Party: Superman, Hawkman, a dog with green cape (?), and someone doing brake-dance on his head (I didn't see the movie)

Is it possible that Hawkman is in fact Hawkgirl (they use the same helmet and wings in the film) and the break dance guy Green Arrow (just a guess as he isn't in the CMF)

Harley's Truck: actually named as "cannonball attack", and she is flying out of a giant canon put on a truck, comes with Batgirl, a driver, Harley and a completely white man (perhaps not ready minifigure)

Party: Superman, Hawkman, a dog with green cape (?), and someone doing brake-dance on his head (I didn't see the movie)

What about Egghead's mech, Bat-Kayak included? Anything else that wasn't mentioned last time Egg-Head's mech was leaked?

Also is the Party a small set?

Is it possible that Hawkman is in fact Hawkgirl (they use the same helmet and wings in the film) and the break dance guy Green Arrow (just a guess as he isn't in the CMF)

I'm assuming you know which Characters are in the CMF line?

and the break dance guy Green Arrow (just a guess as he isn't in the CMF)

FeyCAvZ.png

Aquaman?

On 7/7/2017 at 12:13 AM, Duncan Young said:

Edited by Sir von Lego

But that guy breakdancing is another one. Looks like Thor to me, but must be someone else (Marvel..(-;)

Does that mean it's not Aquaman?

No, the one behind Green Lantern on the left. With red cape

oh. I don't know who that is. :sceptic: can some DC expert lend a hand?

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

oh. I don't know who that is. :sceptic: can some DC expert lend a hand?

El Dorado.

14 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

That's Wonder Dog (the dog with the green cape that is)

24 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Because the CMF version we got isn't a proper Harley, it's an alternate costume. 

If the D2C is definitely a LBM one, then I'm in big financial trouble for 2018. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

49 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

What?

Do you remember what Batsuits are included

The minifigure selection sounds kinda lackluster I have to say

Edited by Robert8

16 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:If the D2C is definitely a LBM one, then I'm in big financial trouble for 2018. 

God, between SH, SW and creator I am in serious trouble myself.  And that's not even considering the backlog I haven't bought!

i'll take it as a good sign if I'm still dropping all this money even in a "down" year for the SH (LBM aside) stuff.

Can't wait to see wave 3! Wonder if they'll even get around to releasing the Alfred poster now?

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Thanks @Sir von Lego

The Justice League set sounds like a relatively small set. I would expect the DJ table, the banner and maybe some scenery.

Probably like the Double-Decker Couch. Heavy on figures, with a couple of small builds.

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

I mean Clock King is a Green Arrow villain for the most part and Gentleman Ghost a Hawkman villain (although both appeared in The Brave and the Bold, the former also appearing in the Animated Series). Boomer did appear in Assault on Arkham however that was more a Suicide Squad film than a Batman one

I knew Clock and Ghost were shared enemies, but Digger never seemed to be on that level to me. I was really hoping from the first trailers that his inclusion was because of the Suicide Squad appearing (And maybe the JL fighting them?), but Floyd didn't even show up and he's more of a villain that's fought by other heroes than Digger is! But whatevs, I'm glad we're getting a classic Boomerang.

Great new info! I was hoping they'd make the Bat space shuttle. I know it's a small chance, but I hope that one of the Batsuits is the Batman Beyond one. That set or the second CMF series are the last chances to get it.