Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, 8BrickMario said:

How would they give Ivy her own set? Unless they did the kiss-dodging scene as a $12 set, I can't see much potential for her (she has no vehicle or other screen spotight), and the penguins won't stack, anyway. I love the figure, but I don't know what they can do with her.

I'm a bit disappointed that the Ubers don't have as much representation, but most of them would have to be scaled down, so I can see why that didn't happen. 

I'm kinda glad we didn't get any Ubers aside from the Witch and her monkeys as they would take up space for actual DC characters. Still, maybe we'll see a couple of them in the CMF

44 minutes ago, Borex said:

So one cmf and how many sets again? The batbuggy and the eggmech, something else?

I've read that there will be 3 sets. Hmmmm just correct me if I'm wrong. 

Just now, Takanuinuva said:

Is there any confirmation of a Nightwing Minifigure?

None at the moment, all we have is:

Captain Boomerang, Black Canary, Condiment King, Egghead and Hugo Strange

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I've read that there will be 3 sets. Hmmmm just correct me if I'm wrong. 

None at the moment, all we have is:

Captain Boomerang, Black Canary, Condiment King, Egghead and Hugo Strange

With Hugo Strange and Black Canary in the CMF, Captain Boomerang in the Bat Dune Buggy set and Egghead and CK in the Egghead Mech set.

I like my eggs with condiment so that's a great combo. 

I hope that cap boomerang comes with white boomerangs this time. 

Just now, Borex said:

I like my eggs with condiment so that's a great combo. 

I hope that cap boomerang comes with white boomerangs this time. 

Maybe they'll do what they did in the first trailer and give Captain Boomerang a gun :grin:

16 minutes ago, J4ck said:

With Hugo Strange and Black Canary in the CMF, Captain Boomerang in the Bat Dune Buggy set and Egghead and CK in the Egghead Mech set.

Yeap ^^ are we still getting 20 figs for Batman CMF 2? So, probably another 5 bat variants and villains! 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Yeap ^^ are we still getting 20 figs for Batman CMF 2? So, probably another 5 bat variants and villains! 

Yeah, it'll be 20. There will certainly be less villains this time though.

I'm thinking 5 Batman costumes again, at least 1 Batgirl variants (from the Bat Merch gun scene), Nightwing, Black Canary, Hugo, El Dorado, Samurai, Black Vulcan, Apache Chief, Killer Moth, Dr Phosphorus, Crazy Quilt, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost and The Wonder Twins but that's just speculation on my part

Dr Phosphorus, Crazy Quilt, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost to me those figs are the most important and beautiful. As for bat variants, I personally want:

Baturion, Easter Batman, Batsketball Player, Krampus Batman, Military Leader Batman, Merbat, Wizbat, St. Batrick's, Batriot! 

If there is really a Batman Movie D2C set coming next year, then I'd assume they'll save a couple of villains for that set. Most likely, those who wouldn't need new pieces like Gentleman Ghost, Killer Moth and Dr Phosphorus 

Edited by Robert8

Just now, Robert8 said:

If there is really a Batman Movie D2C set coming next year, then I'd assume they'll save a couple of villains for that sets. Most likely, those who wouldn't need new pieces like Gentleman Ghost, Killer Moth and Dr Phosphorus 

Good call- A Gotham Energy D2C would be a good place to include them. If I remember correctly none of the remaining villains need new parts, only recolours

A set featuring the Justice League from the party scene would certainly be timely with the new movie coming out...

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

If there is really a Batman Movie D2C set coming next year, then I'd assume they'll save a couple of villains for that set. Most likely, those who wouldn't need new pieces like Gentleman Ghost, Killer Moth and Dr Phosphorus 

Are you saying the minifigures with no new moulds required will likely to be in the D2C, I hope not, I want Gentleman Ghost so badly and I can't afford or have the space for a D2C set in my current situation.

I would like to see the "Lady Bat" variant of Batgirl so I can get the purple utility belt in a cheaper way and less spacious way, Bat by Gaslight and the Fire Bat (can't remember the official name) as well as the Bat Gladiator we were going to get in series 1 in the prelim. Gentleman Ghost and Clock King, Hugo Strange as well of course! Now the super heroes, I'm guessing Black Vulcan, (I'd like to see Green Arrow) Black Canary, Wonder Twins (one with the monkey and one with Krypto). Then fill the series with useless junk I won't buy.

Edited by J4ck

18 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Are you saying the minifigures with no new moulds required will likely to be in the D2C, I hope not, I want Gentleman Ghost so badly and I can't afford or have the space for a D2C set in my current situation.

I'm saying that those villains have the biggest chance to appear in the D2C. But it's just speculation. There could be no villains at all. 

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

A set featuring the Justice League from the party scene would certainly be timely with the new movie coming out...

Oh heck yes I would be all over that

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Something like The Lego Movie's third wave of sets with 70818 (just a collage of minifigures and some builds)?

5 hours ago, Jonathan said:

1 hour ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Oh heck yes I would be all over that

Sounds like such a fine idea, doesn't it??

5 hours ago, J4ck said:

I would like to see the "Lady Bat" variant of Batgirl so I can get the purple utility belt in a cheaper way and less spacious way

You could just get the Catwoman set, its only £20, thats real cheap

On 6/16/2017 at 10:29 AM, Darkdragon said:

Finally got some Bat Pods ($5.99 -20%), returned my TLBM to Amazon and got the one from Target too.  I noticed TRU has a special edition as well, comes with a 68 piece model, some sort of Bat plane - I didn't bother looking all that closely.

Now that I've seen the movie though, I really wonder about some of the figures they included in the CMF line and some that were left out of CMF and set. I also wish we would have been provided with the super sad Joker face somewhere, it's adorable. Maybe we were and I've missed it?

Put it on that Chef Joker, so that Lego has to see just how sad they made him by leaving him out the first time!! #LetJokerCook2017!!

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I'm saying that those villains have the biggest chance to appear in the D2C. But it's just speculation. There could be no villains at all. 

After all, there's only ones villain in TLNM D2C.

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

You could just get the Catwoman set, its only £20, thats real cheap

I know but I'm running out of space ?

5 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Sounds like such a fine idea, doesn't it??

Excuse me sir, are you hinting?