Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

You mean the polybag has a different cowl mold, or a different head print?

Yes, a different head printing. 

Went back to Woolworths the other day with more cash in hand to feel for some minifigures, only to find that the store had been rearranged and the minifigures nowhere in sight! Except for clan of the cave bat, which I hid in a different box of toys the other day as I didn't have any money with me. 

Went to Coles the next day to find the minifigures there! Didn't have much time so I came back the next day. Still no Dick Grayson. So I went back the next day to finally find Dick Grayson, just as I was about to leave. Love this minifigure and glad I managed to find it! But boy, that yellow piece is super hard to feel.

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Delta has a post up containing new figures, two of which are the new Scarecrow and the winged Batman! 

Sweet! I saw them on the SW topic but wasn't paying attention to the fact that the Scarecrow minifig was the new version.

Is there an upcoming Killer Moth on the right given its helmet? I know the torso is Bossk's but why else would there be that helmet.

Also just realised Scarecrow Fearful Faceoff seemingly does not connect to other Energy facility parts. What's the point, then??

I noticed that about the Scarecrow set too, should be too hard to fix that though :)

Edited by Hulk_Smash

4 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Is there an upcoming Killer Moth on the right given its helmet? I know the torso is Bossk's but why else would there be that helmet.

I noticed that too...Lego Batman Movie Killer Moth???

Isn't that just the old Killer Moth helmet with some pen drawn on? I wouldn't be surprised if the leaker just didn't have the Bossk head and used something to make the figure look more complete in the image. 

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

I noticed that too...Lego Batman Movie Killer Moth???

Nah... remember the LBM version of Killer Moth uses the helmet from the Mighty Micros version. If anything, that figure's existence is what points to an upcoming LBM Killer Moth, since the part already exists in the right color.

2 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Nah... remember the LBM version of Killer Moth uses the helmet from the Mighty Micros version. If anything, that figure's existence is what points to an upcoming LBM Killer Moth, since the part already exists in the right color.

And if that was the case we'd have more Killer Moth figs then Croc and the same amount as Harvey and Ivy from 2012 onwards. Viva le Moth- elution!

Edited by Duncan Young

On 3/19/2017 at 4:01 AM, LegoShroom said:

Does anybody know what month the summer sets are releasing in??

According to Toy Fair signage, June.

It hasn't always been reliable in the past, but it has some weight to it, what with keeping distractions away from TLNM an such.

2 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Who is the guy on the left of Alfred?

Bala-Tik (the Scottish guy from the Force Awakens)

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I don't recall seeing some of the box art for these, so are some of these images new? https://vaderfan2187.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/hi-res-images-of-the-lego-batman-movie-summer-sets/

The box art is "new", but we've had high-res images of the sets themselves for a while. 

Just now, Captain Nemo said:

The box art is "new", but we've had high-res images of the sets themselves for a while. 

OK. The box art for the Bane Toxic Truck Attack pretty much confirms the truck has suspension though! :wub:

That would have been neat. I live 3 hours from a store, so I wouldn't be able to get it anyway. But since I have the other 4, it would be a nice collection. But in reality, they just sit in a pile for me, so I guess I'm not missing out on anything.