Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

i want to be excited for these, but i just can't find myself excited. The designs are just too outlandish to fit in my other displays, and I hate things between the torso and legs, structurally unsound. Polka Dot Man is a definite want, flying monkeys too, but i just HATE that bane design, like sooooo much hahaha,  

Wish we got the LB3 design instead. 

Slightly off topic but still relevant .. I got my copy of The Making of The Lego Batman Movie the other day .. from Amazon UK £11.86 ( I think it was ) but just been in my local Morrisons ( a UK grocery store for our non UK friends )  this evening and they have it in there for £10 ( rrp is £16.99 ) .. also picked up 2 copies of the activity book which includes Tartan Batman these were £4 each ( rrp £6.99 ) 

^_^ thanks to all the people who gave us pics of the new sets today .. loving them : ) 

Saw the movie today with my little girl and stopped by the store after and got six LBM minifigures. Nurse Harley, Eraser, Catman, Commissioner Gordon, Mime, and Pink Fairy Bats. Very good quality on the prints. Looking forward to the Bane and Two-face sets now. They look so good in the pics. :classic: 

Still no sign of a Nightwing figure. I still have hope though as Tt Games took the time to model him as an alt costume Robin can change to in Lego Dimensions.

Do we have a confirmed price for the ultimate batmobile? 

48 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

There's going to be a build and take event at Barnes and Noble for a mini speedwagon batmobile.

32855885921_718469d497.jpg32939623396_454049bfbb.jpg

Is that at all stores? The flyer makes it seem like it's only that specific store to me