Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, NotMegalodon said:

I think they could easily..

With all the characters you're pointing out. Also, there's a bunch of Batman suits i haven't seen yet. And i guess they could do some of the spoiler-characters once the movie's out for a while.

Offcourse they could just do a winter 2018 wave as well, if the movie and sales of the sets is any good. By that time it's on dvd already. 

They totally could, but we already know that our next two waves are going to be general CMFs and the Ninjago Movie, and Batman'll be old news by then as they'll be marketing Ninjago. I'd love to be wrong, though, and see another wave of Batman CMF this year or early next. 

I just saw the movie and it was absolutely perfect! Honestly, the animation in these movies is so realistic and cool. I wish they had made more sets or will make a big third wave, because there's a lot more they could do. And I would love a minifigure series with just the main characters in the outfits from the end credits!

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeap, they're actually tackling about the head print of that minifig. 

Oh. Is there a higher resolution image?

On 03/02/2017 at 1:19 PM, dario2739 said:

Firstly sorry for the quote but the mobile version of the site won't let me post without randomly quoting?

anyway I was looking around the Lego Batman Movie world in Lego Dimensions earlier and a voice could be heard and subtitles appeared telling me it was the mad hatter speaking! Who isn't in the movie, sadly I couldn't find him so I have no idea on what he looked like, but I thought it was an interesting piece of information to share.

39 minutes ago, 8BrickMario said:

*blinks* *looks again at pics*

Oh my gosh I love that Robin's face so much

Hate to burst your bubbles but that variant is not coming physically in the set. :cry_sad:

7 minutes ago, karmajay said:

I'd love to have a bat space shuttle or that big plane from the beginning!

Spoilers.....

Anyway, has anybody in Australia spotted any polybags in stores? Apparently the sets are already available but I haven't been out to check. @Lionbear8@Foxes Productionz@anybodyelseinAustralia

Edited by JACKATTACKS

12 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Hate to burst your bubbles but that variant is not coming physically in the set. :cry_sad:

Maybe he has a double faced head

46 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Maybe he has a double faced head

He does, and it's the same double-sided head as in the Batmobile and Catwoman Cycle Chase. You can see in the hi-res picture.

Edited by GentlemanJoker

2 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

He does, and it's the same double-sided head as in the Batmobile and Catwoman Cycle Chase. You can see in the hi-res picture.

All the more reason for another wave of sets. That head is just too darn cute not to produce.

5 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Spoilers.....

Anyway, has anybody in Australia spotted any polybags in stores? Apparently the sets are already available but I haven't been out to check. @Lionbear8@Foxes Productionz@anybodyelseinAustralia

nothing yet mate. I purchased 3 polybags from ebay. 

6 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Spoilers.....

Pretty sure the only way to get polybags in Australia is through ebay (so x100 in price) or the Online LEGO store where you have too spend $200 or more to get free shipping. But to answer your question no I haven't seen them instores, infact I have never seen a LEGO polybag in stores in Australia.

29 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

nothing yet mate. I purchased 3 polybags from ebay. 

Well, I ain't buying anything from ebay unfortunately.

15 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Pretty sure the only way to get polybags in Australia is through ebay (so x100 in price) or the Online LEGO store where you have too spend $200 or more to get free shipping. But to answer your question no I haven't seen them instores, infact I have never seen a LEGO polybag in stores in Australia.

Yep. Ebay, just as I feared.

As for seeing polybags in Australia, when I was down in Melbourne Big W had a whole box load of just one type of Lego Friends polybags. A while ago Big W was running a promotion spend $30 on Lego and get a free C-3po (red arm) polybag. I managed to get three of these polybags. Otherwise the Sydney Brick Show also sells overpriced polybags. Actually, come to think of it I got a free Plastic Man polybag as a giveaway there. I also once bought a K-zone magazine for a Ninjago polybag as well. That's basically all the polybags I own.

I have a question: Is Alfred's black suit, that also comes with Ultimate Batmobile, an adaption from the comics or other sources from the Bat-Universe or did Lego came up with it? Thanks!

32 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

I have a question: Is Alfred's black suit, that also comes with Ultimate Batmobile, an adaption from the comics or other sources from the Bat-Universe or did Lego came up with it? Thanks!

It's a Lego movie original design.

Alfred has worn the Batsuit at various times over the years in comics and in the 1966 movie - usually to fool people into thinking that Bruce Wayne and Batman are not the same person.

I didn't see the movie yet but saw you complaining about another batgirl that has the same outfit. If she has like all kinda strange outfits like batman you can always use a buzz light year to make a space batgirl. If the purple matches though.

12 minutes ago, Bolingbroke said:

Hey guys, which retailers in Europe are selling the Arkham set, apart from s@h? It's a limited exclusive, isn't it?

Wasn't it Toys R Us?

Going to watch the movie tomorrow, cant wait :-D

Also the Ultimate Batmobile set is a must buy for me. Looking to pick maybe a few other sets from this theme aswell, which sets would you guys recommend?