Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Not just the Egghead Mech though.

The Waynemobile seems like a must due to it's scale (which would work as a $30 set, unless the supposed Wayne Manor/Jokerville includes it)

I'd also appreciate a flying Scuttler, but I'd be somewhat content with the Scuttler we have.

I also wouldn't mind more sets that fleshed out the power plant, as the little modules so far simply don't do the movie justice.

We are also so close to getting a complete TLBM Rogue's Gallery. C'mon Lego. You can do it!

Edited by Penkid11

Obviously someone on the movie liked Captain Boomerang because he was up front in quite a few scenes despite being a Flash Rogue rather than a Batman villain.

Don't know if he actually appears but my Son was on the PS4 and Mad Hatter's voice / hat emporium is featured as part of a quest in the Lego Dimensions LBM game - I haven't seen if he's an actual minifigure yet.

1 hour ago, Catanas said:

Score! :grin:

20 please.

I got my dimensions one yesterday too. :tongue:

Hello! Are the dimensions minifigs (robin and batgirl) any different from the normal set figs?

If anyone is really interested in seeing the separate pieces this Batmobile splits into they can check that out on Youtube as it's featured in Lego Dimensions. The only thing I'm not wild about is how the bike pops out of the Batmobile, I think the back looks weird as a result. On the other hand a Batmbile that can fit more than one minifigure is a rarity, so I think I can excuse the bike.

42 minutes ago, strangely said:

If anyone is really interested in seeing the separate pieces this Batmobile splits into they can check that out on Youtube as it's featured in Lego Dimensions. The only thing I'm not wild about is how the bike pops out of the Batmobile, I think the back looks weird as a result. On the other hand a Batmbile that can fit more than one minifigure is a rarity, so I think I can excuse the bike.

Sounds awesome. Could you post a link?

10 hours ago, TheLegoExperience said:

There have better be something unique about this figure, or else why in the world would they put a figure that's available in current sets (One being only $20 by the way) and add absolutely nothing else?! :wacko: Do they know that polybag collectors will buy it just for completion sake?

According to the Bricks & Pieces LEGO, this should be the polybag's new head

image.jpeg

Edited by Mat099

2 hours ago, Mat099 said:

According to the Bricks & Pieces LEGO, this should be the polybag's new head

Really disappointed with this one...they could have done any one of the alt costumes for the polybag and it would have been better...

We need more varient Batgirls and Robins!!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote pictures

44 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

That Batmobile looks pretty sleek, actually! Thanks for the link.

I'll embed it for the lazy:

Looks damn good! The bike reminds me of Spider cycle set.

Is that a bat-tank? I remember that bat-wing is the one placed above in that Wayne Manor video in Youtube.

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

That Batmobile looks pretty sleek, actually! Thanks for the link.

I'll embed it for the lazy:

[snip]

Interestingly, these seem to be either the versions from the movie and/or prototypes of the set. There are a few notable differences between these and the product pictures, and while some could just be part of how the vehicles convert after separating, I can see a few differences (like the covers on the side-mounted guns of the Batmobile) that are decidedly different between the two.

Apparently, the Batgirl fig will be available at Targets at some point. Some Reddit user posted this image and he says there was no other explanation other than this...

x6yJ7JK.jpg

Just saw the film and it was excellent :laugh:. However it has made me want the ultimate bat mobile and hate the fact that they put manbat in a set, there is a handful of characters that would be FAR more justified being in a set than him :hmpf_bad:.

18 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Didn't expect everyone to be saying exactly what I was thinking when I popped by here, but yeah, that Egghead mech needs to be in a set. There's only a couple of villains in the movie that Lego hasn't produced already, so they could easily pop out two or three more sets to get us Hugo Strange, Crazy Quilt, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost, Condiment King, Doctor Phosphorus, and the aforementioned Egghead. Egghead's the only one that needs a new mold, too. Everybody else is just new printing. Maybe they could do the garage? If they can do one of the awful Halloween costume Batgirl suits they could totally do one more.

I think they could easily..

21 hours ago, dario2739 said:

do a second series of CMFs.

With all the characters you're pointing out. Also, there's a bunch of Batman suits i haven't seen yet. And i guess they could do some of the spoiler-characters once the movie's out for a while.

Offcourse they could just do a winter 2018 wave as well, if the movie and sales of the sets is any good. By that time it's on dvd already. 

I'm most definitely getting the Ultimate Batmobile, it looks incredibly cool, liking the vehicles that split from it too. Reasonably good figs, but I wish we had DC villains in place of the Wicked Witch and the Monkeys (they might be in there for story reasons, but I don't know, since I'm not seeing the movie until Wednesday).

13 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Batgirl polybag - has this already been posted? 

Yeap, they're actually tackling about the head print of that minifig. 

17 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

And technically a new Killer Moth.

16 hours ago, deemen said:

And Captain Boomerang pls

I was ignoring the variants, but I wouldn't complain at all if we got that Captain Boomerang. There was one other villain that I definitely want that I forgot earlier and could totally find a way into a set: 

Spoiler

General Zod. That more classic design was fantastic. If Lego really wanted to make my dreams come true, they'd get the Super Friends into a set with him somehow. Forget the League, just the 4 racial tokens heroes, the Wonder Twins, and maybe GA and Black Canary. That's pretty unlikely for any number of reasons, admittedly, but a boy can dream!