Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I removed that super sketchy image. 

@RattyPatty15

As that came from a new member, I'll just politely note here onceAbsolutely no leaked images are allowed on Eurobricks

If you post a leaked image, there will be serious consequences, up to and including banning. If the image is sketchy and questionable, do not post it here. 

Thank you.  

Polka-Dot Man. Oh wow.  I kind of love, how they dig up those absolutely ridiculous, silly villains. Now is only Penny Plunderer missing. <3

Great, that they kind of don't take the Batman universe too serious and have a nod to all those silly guys. Although many of the kids might never heard of those. And to be fair, it is better that way. :P

Edited by josykay

2 minutes ago, Krulis said:

Could somebody point me to where find image of new set (or PM it to me)?

*removed*

Edited by Captain Nemo
Removed Leak discussion

Incidentally, it is also inappropriate to pass around leaked images or information on how to find leaked images via Eurobricks' comments or PM system. :thumbdown:

Absolutely do not post, share, aid the leaking of set images on Eurobricks

Change the conversation. Thanks. :thumbup:

Brickset just posted it on their front page, so I'll bite: here's the new batmobile-combiner-set-thing! (if you mods don't want the image here still, feel free to remove it)

Spoiler

31981404054_ecee654372_b.jpg

(bunged the image in spoilers in case you're not privvy to the summer set badguy minifigs we saw a while back)

Edited by AyliffeMakit

Man I missed the leaked pic.... Anyways for all my fellow Canadians looking to pick up the Excalibur Batman for Dimensions, turns out its actually a Walmart exclusive here! Picket them all up today! 

7 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Man I missed the leaked pic.... Anyways for all my fellow Canadians looking to pick up the Excalibur Batman for Dimensions, turns out its actually a Walmart exclusive here! Picket them all up today! 

I would just wish, to understand those sale politics.. Meanwhile we europeans  can order it at amazon without any problem.

Why are some articles limited/ exclusive in USA but sold regulary in EU or vice versa?

Edited by josykay

14 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Incidentally, it is also inappropriate to pass around leaked images or information on how to find leaked images via Eurobricks' comments or PM system. :thumbdown:

Absolutely do not post, share, aid the leaking of set images on Eurobricks

Change the conversation. Thanks. :thumbup:

Still not allowed? It is posted on other sites already.

29 minutes ago, TheLegoExperience said:

Do you really need any more for your hoard. :tongue:

Short answer : Yes. 

:p

27 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

I removed that super sketchy image. 

@RattyPatty15

As that came from a new member, I'll just politely note here onceAbsolutely no leaked images are allowed on Eurobricks

If you post a leaked image, there will be serious consequences, up to and including banning. If the image is sketchy and questionable, do not post it here. 

Thank you.  

It's not a leak, it was revealed officially by Market Watch (which they indicate in the article and the copyright at the corner of the image): http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-lego-batman-movie-lego-releases-ultimate-batmobile-set-2017-02-10

Disregarding the fact that it makes a ridiculous Batman vehicle, it looks pretty neat. I'mma need to get me that Polka-Dot Man! I love him!

This is also some cool info:

The “Ultimate Batmobile” set will be released on June 1 with a retail price of $129.99, Lego says. The set includes eight minifigures of “Lego Batman” characters — Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Polka-Dot Man on a flying disc, Alfred Pennyworth (in Batsuit), Wicked Witch of the West and two Flying Monkeys. The Batmobile divides into four different vehicles — the Batmobile, Batwing, Bat-Tank and Batcycle — and there is a rotating Bat-Signal with a Lego light brick.

The Batmobile measures 4 inches high, 14 inches long and 6 inches wide.

Love that build!! Can't wait to see how it splits and the new minifigures are great, I just kinda wish they had made one of Batgirl's different outfits too. Will have to start saving up for this!

Yea it's quite unfortunate that you get 3 'old' minifigs (4 even if you count the witch). That also boosts the value of the new ones on BL. 

I now know what this build reminds me of: Benny's Spaceshipspaceshipspaceship. 

Edited by Kevii23

That batmobile seems to be a freaking mess...   I can't be the only one to find it horrible!

Just now, Mat099 said:

That batmobile seems to be a freaking mess...   I can't be the only one to find it horrible!

No way. In the Movie, its pretty awesome! I wasn't sure about getting it but it looks really cool! And that Batsignal is really nice too! Glad to see Alfred in there too! Alsoooooo FINALLY a normal green eyed Robin! Can't wait until it comes out! 

31 minutes ago, just2good said:

It's not a leak, it was revealed officially by Market Watch (which they indicate in the article and the copyright at the corner of the image): http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-lego-batman-movie-lego-releases-ultimate-batmobile-set-2017-02-10

Yes I see that now. :look:

Still--with such a sketchy terrible edited photo, it's best to be safe, not sorry. Well I'm sorry, but for a different reason. :blush:

Continue discussion! 

I'm not sure if I like it 

Looks like a Nexo Knights vehicle to me

Maybe Batman is the rumored 6th Nexo Knight? LOL

And finally

Polka Dot Man

Well, he got a Nexo Knight sword and a robothorse in the Dimensions set... It all makes sense now. :P

I love the Alfred and Polkadot minifigures though. They look great. ;)

That's a very good set! I wish they released pics showing detachment function though, looks like it's gonna be difficult to detach as it's very bulky. Strange that is doesn't have Batwing attachment as it was rumored before, but then again Batwing was rumored to be 30$ but it turned out to be 90$. Minifigures are spectacular: Polka Dot Man, Alfred ,Wicked Witch and Monkeys. 

Ps after seeing Movie I'm surprised we are still missing a few C list bad guys: Crazy Quilt,Gentlemen Ghost, Clock King and Condiment King. They could have been easily included in Two- Face , Bane and Batwing sets!

Did Anarky ever make the list of 'B-C Level Villains Not Mentioned"?  Was looking at his classic costume and Arkham Universe costumes and both would make pretty cool minifigs IMO.

Sidenote, I LOVE that Batsignal, Polka Dot Man and the Batsignal will definitely get me to snag that set.